Sci-Fi & Gaming News Archive - May 24, 2005
It's official - "Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith" is a mega, runaway, blockbuster, record-setting hit. However, the popularity of the George Lucas film didn't vanquish the overall box office slump that has plagued Hollywood for 13 straight weeks.
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.