Sci-Fi & Gaming News Archive - June 22, 2005
Hollywood's bitterly divided actors union, the Screen Actors Guild, rejected on Tuesday a recently negotiated contract with the video game industry.
The brains of players of violent video games react as if the violence were real, a study has suggested.
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.