Sci-Fi & Gaming News Archive - April 03, 2006
The animated sequel "Ice Age: The Meltdown" froze out its rivals at the box office, selling about $114 million worth of tickets in North America and a slew of foreign territories during its first three days of release, distributor 20th Century Fox said on Sunday.
German film director Uwe Boll has something of a reputation to overcome. One critic calls him "a master of bad taste" and another says he is fast becoming "one of the worst directors on the planet."
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.