Sci-Fi & Gaming News Archive - October 09, 2009
Atari Inc and The Weinstein Company, announced today that it has entered into an exclusive licensing agreement with The Weinstein Company to develop and publish a series of video game titles based on the pop culture sensation Project Runway.
Word of the Day
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.
'Siliqua' comes from a Latin word meaning 'a pod.'