Sci-Fi & Gaming News Archive - March 24, 2009
Dan Rosensweig, former Yahoo chief operating officer, has been appointed by Activision to run its RedOctane franchise, the business unit behind Guitar Hero.
The videogame sector is hoping for a rebound this year by focusing on casual gamers and videogames for mobile phones.
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.