Sci-Fi & Gaming News Archive - March 01, 2010
Sony Playstation 3 owners recently complained of problems that left their popular videogame consoles unable to connect to the Internet.
A new study analyzing 130 research reports on more than 130,000 subjects worldwide proves conclusively that exposure to violent video games makes more aggressive, less caring kids -- regardless of their age, sex or culture.
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.