Sci-Fi & Gaming News Archive - July 16, 2012
Photographs of what is believed to be a new version of the Sony PlayStation 3 surfaced over the weekend, fueling speculation that the company will release another model of its current video game system before turning its attention to the highly anticipated PlayStation 4.
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.