Sci-Fi & Gaming News Archive - August 02, 2012
Sony has unveiled their Q1 results and the news was not great. Following their first quarter performance, the PlayStation and PS Vita maker has cut back their forecast for their 2012/2013 profits, as well as lowered their sales expectations in both gaming consoles.
Most game geeks of a certain age remember the hype of virtual reality systems. Don a helmet with oversized goggles and plastic laser gun and we were promised a completely immersive world of blasting away alien invaders or the thrill of hunting dinosaur robots from the future.
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.