Sci-Fi & Gaming News Archive - February 15, 2013
Late last month, Sony began sending out invites to a PlayStation-themed event to be held on February 20 in New York City. With their current model getting on in years (released in 2006) and rumors of a new Microsoft Xbox console on the horizon, many quickly assumed Sony will finally announce the long-awaited PlayStation 4.
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.