INT Releases J/GeoToolkit 3.2 Update to its Upstream E&P Graphics Libraries
J/GeoToolkit allows developers to take advantage of high-level tools to rapidly deploy sophisticated data visualization and analysis technology while taking advantage of the simplicity of the Java language.
Houston, TX (PRWEB) January 17, 2012
Interactive Network Technologies (INT), a leading developer of high performance graphics components and libraries, announced today the general availability of J/GeoToolkit 3.2. J/GeoToolkit allows software developers to rapidly deploy sophisticated data visualization and analysis technology in their E&P applications while taking advantage of the ease-of-use and portability of the Java platform across Microsoft® Windows, Unix, and Linux platforms.
Developed for data visualization in upstream Oil and Gas, J/GeoToolkit is a package of Java libraries with support for high-end charting and specialized Seismic, WellLog, Contour, and WellSchematic displays. J/GeoToolkit also provides cutting edge features such as sophisticated vector object handling, powerful web support, and integrated hardcopy with print preview (including PDF and CGM output.) J/GeoToolkit components promote code reusability and consistency across applications, allowing developers to focus on their core technologies rather than spend time writing data displays.
Highlights for this new release include:
- Improved user-interface and dialogues for printing
- Chart libraries include a new editor and support multiple axes on charts
- New chart types including Rose Diagrams, Rose Histograms, and Polar Line charts
- Seismic libraries now include support for CSEGY format data
- Improved seismic rendering with more sophisticated color palettes and anti-aliasing options
- WellLog libraries now include support for DLIS data format
- Improved handling for LAS3 data types
- Dynamically switch between horizontal and vertical log track layouts
- Contour libraries offer improved labeling strategies with new options and better collision
- WellSchematic libraries offer more efficient data handling and display for deviated wells
For more information about J/GeoToolkit, or to request an evaluation, visit our website at http://www.int.com.
INT is a leading supplier of graphics software components for data visualization in Upstream E&P and other technical industries. Our products include open and expandable visualization software, visualization software development components, and software development services. INT solutions support Java, C++, and .NET environments. For more information about INT, visit http://www.int.com or e-mail intinfo(at)int(dot)com.
INT, the INT logo, and J/GeoToolkit are trademarks of Interactive Network Technologies, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. Windows is a trademark of Microsoft Corporation. UNIX is a registered trademark of The Open Group. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2012/1/prweb9094871.htm