IT Pros Obtain 10 Must Have Certifications for 2012
New IT software releases require obtaining certifications for proof of knowledge on how to implement, manage, and maintain these new environments. Certifications are an advantage to the individual and hiring companies to provide the proof required. The training for these certifications is being provided by CED Solutions, a Microsoft Gold Learning Partner, the #1 location for Microsoft Certifications in North America.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) March 08, 2012
With a difficult job market in 2012, Certifications are a must for IT employment and here are the Certifications to have this year with courses that are now offered by CED Solutions:
1. Server Administration – MCITP: Windows 2008 R2 Server Enterprise Administrator. This certification provides the information on how to install, maintain, and manage the Windows 2008 R2 Server Operating System. The recent upgrade to the Windows 2008 R2 provides significant enhancements in many areas including virtualization.
2. Desktop Administration – MCITP: Windows 7 Enterprise Desktop Support Administrator This certification provides the knowledge to install, maintain, and manage the Windows 7 Desktop operating system. This new operating system has many advantages over XP and Vista, and has been extremely well received in business and personal desktops.
3. LAN/WAN Security- Cisco CCNA/CCNP Security. Large organizations are being expoited every day with files stolen, copied, deleted, etc. Hackers are winning the battle against improperly protected networks. Intrusion Detection, Firewalls and Operating Systems must be employed to protected Local and Wide Area Networks.
4. MCITP: SharePoint 2010 Administrator; MCPD: SharePoint 2010 Developer. Sharepoint is hot, and the SharePoint 2010 Developer need is extremely high. There are many job opportunities and advancements available for SharePoint knowledgeable and certified individuals.
5. Cloud Computing Certifications Cloud technology creates new opportunities and job roles, but it also impacts current ones. We recommend that you start by building skills that apply to both on-premise computing and cloud computing. If you already have on-premise skills, you can enhance your skill set to include cloud computing.
6. Security Knowlege – CISSP & CASP – These certification provides the basis of security knowledge in all major areas. The content is all theory and covers each area well with in-depth discussions on each area. These courses rank high in the DOD requirements for Directive 8570.01M. The CASP is a new course from CompTIA addressing security issues.
7. SCCM – System Center Configuration Manager System Center Configuration Manager 2012 comprehensively assesses, deploys, and updates your servers, clients, and devices — across physical, virtual, distributed, and mobile environments. Optimized for Windows and extensible beyond, it is the best choice for gaining enhanced insight into, and control over, your IT systems.
8. Hands-on Security Protection – Ethical Hacking/Computer Hacking Forensics Investigator These certifications provide the knowledge to examine the effects on networks and systems that have been infiltrated and penetrated by hackers. Examination of what has happened, what areas have been affected, and what courses of action need to be taken. Police investigators are especially warranted to have such skills today.
9. PMP PMI’s certification provides the skills and abilities to manage large projects with critical paths, critical dates, available resources, and track the progress of the project from inception to completion.
10. MCPD .NET Developer This certification provides the ability to develop the latest 4.0 .NET Framework techniques to accomplish the maximum interaction between systems. Developing is accomplished in the Windows and ASP environments.
CED Solutions is #1 in Microsoft Certifications in North America. All Certification Boot Camps include roundtrip airfare, lodging during the course, breakfast and lunch, snacks and refreshments, all course materials, practice exams, certification exams, extra test vouchers, and onsite exams.
http://www.cedsolutions.com, info(at)cedsolutions(dot)com, (800) 611-1840
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2012/3/prweb9004598.htm