Denovo Ventures, LLC Launches ‘JDE as a Service,’ Powered by Amazon Web Services
Cost-effective solution which provides customers with greater agility to grow and expend their businesses.
Las Vegas, NV (PRWEB) April 23, 2012
Collaborate 12 — Quest Forum — April 23, 2012 – Denovo Ventures, LLC (dba Denovo) an Oracle Platinum Partner, today announced it is delivering “JD Edwards (JDE) as a Service” on Amazon Web Services (AWS) . “JDE as a Service” is as a set of solution offerings, pre-configured by Denovo for Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne (E1). This cost effective suite provides customers with greater agility, to dynamically grow and expand their businesses.
Denovo has demonstrated success with traditional JDE hosting and managed services for companies like Crocs, Inc. and Sunrise Medical. Seeking to expand capacity and capabilities, Denovo and Oracle determined it was time to provide a public cloud offering and approached AWS, the leading cloud service provider, to be their cloud resource for the “JDE as a Service” subscription-based model.
Denovo will offer full transparency into its solution offerings, a voice in decisions beyond the scope of traditional outsourcing contracts, and an opportunity for sharing in further cost reductions as Denovo continues to implement its cloud computing strategy.
Mark Goedde, President of Denovo said; “We want to provide customers with a broad choice in service offerings. According to the 2012 Oracle Application User Group Survey, 51% of organizations are showing rapidly increasing cloud adoption. Upgrades, new implementations, cost savings, increased flexibility, and scalability were shown to be the top business benefits for moving to a cloud-based environment. Denovo, teaming with AWS and Oracle, has positioned itself to deliver cloud solutions, while providing impeccable customer service. “JDE as a Service” provides yet another choice for our customers that will help them maintain their competitive edge and improve their bottom line.”
According to Bill Hylton, EVP at Denovo, “AWS provides a highly reliable, scalable infrastructure platform in the cloud that is a great fit for Denovo customers. With this new innovative service from Denovo, customers can use JD Edwards on a per-user-per-month basis using AWS in North America. Combined with Denovo´s professional services expertise, managed services, application support, and the ability to deliver EnterpriseOne cloud computing, we have a unique offering.”
“JDE as a Service” consists of five “Denovo Quick Start” (DQS) options:
1. “JDE as a Service” SaaS — Denovo can deliver EnterpriseOne via a Software-as-a-Service subscription. This model combines “pay by user/pay by month” subscription flexibility with cost effective AWS cloud infrastructure and outstanding managed services from Denovo.
2. JDE Pre-Production Hosting (Test & Development) – Combining the extensive infrastructure from AWS with Denovo´s EnterpriseOne templates, customers can get a “Quick Start” on their EnterpriseOne implementations and have a dependable, high performance development & test environment.
3. Disaster Recovery (DR) – With AWS and Denovo, EnterpriseOne customers now have a simple, cost effective solution for DR. By taking advantage of the AWS cloud and Denovo´s automation and managed services, organizations can have off-site, high performance EnterpriseOne instances to use in case of on-premise failure.
4. JDE Backup and Restore – AWS and Denovo simplify the backup process by providing structure and automation for database backups, especially for EnterpriseOne customers. Denovo´s service considers database transaction logs as part of a comprehensive backup strategy.
5. Traditional JDE Hosting — Denovo is a leading JD Edwards Application Hosting provider with extensive experience providing managed services, 24x7x365 service desk support, application support, and hosting services in its data center, or now with AWS.
Denovo´s roots extend back to the mid 1990´s as a professional services company implementing ERP solutions for Fortune 1000, mid-market companies, and public sector organizations. Today it is a multifaceted professional services and hosting company that provides:
- Complete Enterprise Hosting and Cloud Computing Solutions, Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), and full Managed Services in an onshore, customer centric model, and
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne professional services to help its customers implement, upgrade to, and extend beyond the latest ERP functionality to include Business Intelligence (BI), Value Chain Planning (VCP), and Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
The company is headquartered in Niwot, Colorado in the Denver-Boulder technology corridor and serves a worldwide client base from its East, Central, and West regional offices.
Visit http://www.denovo-us.com for additional information.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Amazon Web Services, the “Powered by Amazon Web Services” logo, are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates in the United States and/or other countries.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2012/4/prweb9428159.htm