BRICS Airway and Anesthesia Devices Market Forecast 2018 in New Market Research Report at ReportsnReports.com
ReportsnReports.com adds “Airway and Anesthesia Devices Market Outlook in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) to 2018” new market research report to its store.
Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) December 25, 2012
The report provides key market data on the airway and anesthesia devices market in the BRICS countries. The report provides value ($m), volume (units) and average price ($) data for each segment and sub-segment within six market categories — Airway Management, Anesthesia Circuits, Breathing Filters, Anesthesia Masks, Laryngoscope Blades and Laryngoscope Handles. The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for the overall airway and anesthesia devices market in each of the aforementioned countries. The report “Airway and Anesthesia Devices Market Outlook in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) to 2018” is also supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants with information on key developments, wherever available.
The emerging economies, comprising China, India, Brazil, Russia and South Africa, with a significantly large pool of under-served patients, represent the next big opportunity for the leading medical equipment and devices manufacturers. China remains the world´s most populous country and is consequently home to a large patient base. The country is home to more than 120 million people who are aged 65 or older–a population in continuous need of medical care. India, the second most populous country globally, is home to 1.2 billion people, approximately 5% of which are aged 65 or older. It´s estimated that shortly after 2020, India´s population will surpass China, making it the most populous country in the world. As the population continues to grow and people continue to age, the underlying demand for healthcare is also expected to increase.
- Market size data for airway and anesthesia devices market categories — Airway Management, Anesthesia Circuits, Breathing Filters, Anesthesia Masks, Laryngoscope Blades and Laryngoscope Handles.
- Annualized market revenues ($m), volume (units) and average price ($) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within the six market categories. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for seven years to 2018.
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for the overall airway and anesthesia devices market in each of the aforementioned countries.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the airway and anesthesia devices market in BRICS.
- Key players covered include Covidien plc, Smiths Medical, GE Healthcare, Teleflex Incorporated, Draegerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, Intersurgical Ltd., Vincent Medical Mfg. Co., Ltd., CareFusion Corporation, LMA International N.V., Shaoxing Haitian Medical Device Co., Ltd., Vygon SA, King Systems Corporation and Ambu A/S.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the airway and anesthesia devices competitive landscape in BRICS.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what´s the most preferred mode of product distribution — Identify, understand and capitalize.
Buy a copy of report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=210608
Browse more reports on medical devices market @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/medical-devices/ .
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 200,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prwebairway-and-anesthesia/devices-market-brics/prweb10270472.htm