Software company Anahata To Offer Software Development Services To the Fishing Industry
Software Development Perth firm Anahata Technologies announces it will be offering Software Development Services targeted at the fishing industry in Australia
Perth, WA (PRWEB) January 30, 2013
Software Development Perth company Anahata Technologies Pty Ltd announced it will be offering Software Development Services to Australian businesses operating in the fishing industry.
With this move, Anahata aims to provide fishing companies with:
- A fully integrated system that has the flexibility for growth
- An IT partner that knows the fisheries industry requirements and provides a depth of products to meet these.
- Reliable and personable ongoing IT support services
- Business software to manage both the fishing and administrative sides of the business
- Software that can handle high volumes of stock movements
- Software that can handle different currencies, including NZD, Yen, Rupee, USD and Euro
- Access to real-time information on business performance.
- A system that is easy to use and processes that are streamlined,
- Eliminating of data duplication and improved dataentry.
- The ability to track and manage the refit of trawlers
Anahata will also offer companies in the fishing industry highly skilled business analysts which will analyze, outline and improve existing business processes using Business Process Notation and Modeling tools such as BoitaSoft´s BPM software. With this additional service, fishing companies will not only be able to automate and manage their information more efficiently but to also save time and money on day to day onshore and offshore operations.
About Anahata Technologies Pty Ltd
Founded in 2010, Anahata Technologies Pty Ltd is a Western Australia privately owned application development consultancy specializing in the analysis, design, implementation and support of cost-effective, custom built software applications.
Anahata´s preferred delivery approach is an iterative, customer centric software development process where business analysts visit customer premises to gather requirements, outline the current business processes and design an improved flow. Once the system requirements are complete, a continuous integration development process allows customers to test the application regularly as it is being built. Upon implementation, customer´s staff is trained on site on the usage of the new system
Anahata offers its customers a 3 month warranty and support period where users can have unlimited phone or email consultation. Customers can access an online task and issue management system to log requests for enhancements (RFEs) or report any defects encountered during the testing or production stages. Anahata seeks to be the most customers centric of all Perth software companies.
Anahata´s preferred technological choice is to deliver cross-platform solutions based on open standards and open source technology that ensure stability, compatibility, and security over a long application lifespan and reduces upfront and ongoing licensing fees.
Anahata is an Oracle Certified Partner and delivers custom software solutions based on Oracle, Java technology. As a registered MYOB developer partner, Anahata´s solutions integrate with any MYOB software package.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prwebperthsoftware/companies/prweb10366243.htm