Software Company Anahata Announces It Will Be Adopting Project Lombok For Enhanced Java Development
Perth Software Company Anahata Technologies announces it will be using Project Lombok for Java based software development projects.
Perth, Western Australia (PRWEB) March 03, 2013
On Friday 1 March, Pablo Rodriguez Pina, co-founder and co-director of the Perth (Western Australia) based software development consultancy, announced the company will be using the Project Lombok code generation library to improve the development of Java technology based software development projects.
Project Lombok is an open source library to improve productivity of Java development as well as the readability of Java Code by annotating java code with Java Annotations that generate “boilerplate” code. Some examples of annotations are @Getter and @Setter which can be applied to the fields of a java class to automatically generate the getter and setter methods.
In the words of Pablo Rodriguez Pina: “We have been testing java development with Project Lombok and the evaluation is very positive. With Lombok our development is much more efficient, our code is easier to read, to maintain and it has great integration with the IDE. ”
The main features offered By Project Lombok are:
- @Getter / @Setter – Generates Getter and Setter methods.
- @Getter(lazy=true) – Generates lazy loading getters.
- @ToString – Generates toString() methods.
- @EqualsAndHashCode – Generates hashCode and equals implementations from selected fields of a class, or all by default.
- @NoArgsConstructor, @RequiredArgsConstructor and @AllArgsConstructor – Generates constructors that take no arguments, one argument per final / non-null field, or one argument for every field.
- @Data – A shortcut for @ToString, @EqualsAndHashCode, @Getter on all fields, and @Setter on all non-final fields, and @RequiredArgsConstructor!
- @Cleanup – Automatic resource management: Call your close() methods safely with no hassle.
- @Synchronized – Synchronization with internal explicit locks.
- @SneakyThrows Throw automatically wrapped checked exceptions as runtime exceptions.
- @Log – Automatically generate the logger for a class.
- @Delegate – Automatically generate delegate methods for a given field.
About Anahata Technologies Pty Ltd
Founded in 2010, Anahata Technologies Pty Ltd is a Western Australia privately owned application development consultancy specializing in the analysis, design, implementation and support of cost-effective, custom built software applications.
Anahata´s preferred delivery approach is an iterative, customer centric software development process where business analysts visit customer premises to gather requirements, outline the current business processes and design an improved flow. Once the system requirements are complete, a continuous integration development process allows customers to test the application regularly as it is being built. Upon implementation, customer´s staff is trained on site on the usage of the new system
Anahata offers its customers a 3 month warranty and support period where users can have unlimited phone or email consultation. Customers can access an online task and issue management system to log requests for enhancements (RFEs) or report any defects encountered during the testing or production stages. Anahata seeks to be the most customers centric of all software companies in Perth.
Anahata´s preferred technological choice is to deliver cross-platform solutions based on open standards and open source technology that ensure stability, compatibility, and security over a long application lifespan and reduces upfront and ongoing licensing fees.
Anahata is an Oracle Certified Partner and delivers custom software solutions based on Oracle, Java technology. As a registered MYOB developer partner, Anahata´s solutions integrate with any MYOB software package.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prwebsoftware/company/prweb10490742.htm