Greece Renewables Industry Examined by BMI in New Report Now Available at MarketPublishers.com
New research report “Greece Renewables Report Q2 2013” created by Business Monitor International (BMI) has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
London, UK (PRWEB) April 10, 2013
What does the renewables industry in Greece look like? What are the major projects related to the industry? How sustainable energy policy and infrastructure in the country can be characterized? How does the competitive environment look like? What is the capacity of electricity generating in the country? What future development prospects does the Greece renewables industry have? What are the key opportunities and risks of the Greece renewables industry? What are the most prominent market participants? How is the industry set to develop in the offing?
These and other important issues are thoroughly discussed in new research report “Greece Renewables Report Q2 2013” created by Business Monitor International (BMI) and recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Greece Renewables Report Q2 2013
Published: April, 2013
Price: US$ 1,175.00
The report serves as an essential resource of precise information on the Greece renewables industry. It covers the current market situation in detail as well as provides relevant data on the electricity generation and capacity. The research describes the sustainable energy policy and infrastructure; delves into the competitive environment; reviews the most prominent companies; evaluates industry´s risks and outline its major opportunities. Moreover, the report offers future forecast of the industry development.
Companies mentioned in the report include: Public Power Corporation (PPC), Électricitéde France (EDF) SA, Iberdrola Renewables SA, Terna Energy SA and Sky Solar.
Reasons to Buy:
- The report enriches one´s knowledge of the Greece renewables industry by providing all-round description of the actual state and historic background of the market and outlining the predominant development trends.
- In-depth market overview and precise data found in the report allow a reader to make more informed business decisions.
- The report grants a reader access to the discussions of the key market issues, data on the market size and value as well as uncovers the forecast figures.
- Analysis of the competitive environment helps to understand who-stands-where on the Greece renewables market.
- Profiles of the top companies assist in choosing prospective partners.
- Insight into the market risks and opportunities helps to plan effective business strategies.
- The future forecast shows how the industry is set to develop in the years ahead.
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at BMI page.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2013/4/prweb10619899.htm