emerginC Celebrates Healthy Skin with the Australian Launch of Their New Scientific Organics Coconut-argan Body Spray Oil
emerginC introduces the newest body product to their Scientific Organic range, the 100% natural Coconut Argan Body Oil which promises to stimulate skin renewal, provide instant moisture and skin nourishment, provide antioxidant protection and promote a healthy skin barrier resulting in healthy radiant skin.
Sydney, Australia (PRWEB) May 31, 2013
Coconut-Argan Body Oil is emerginC´s newest offering in the more recently released Scientific Organics range, a world first organic cosmeceutical skin care offer. The 100% natural spray offers multi-faceted skin benefits to include stimulating skin renewal, instant moisture and skin nourishment, antioxidant protection and promotion of a healthy skin barrier resulting in a healthy radiant skin.
Imbued with natural botanical extracts, Coconut-Argan Body Oil helps replenish and retain moisture levels of the skin and repair free radical damage. Formulated with coconut and argan oils as well as sweet almond, jojoba, apricot, grapeseed and clove oils, it works seamlessly to soften, nourish and calm the skin, while sealing in the goodness, preventing skin breakdown.
The addition of vitamin A and Malic Acid promote gentle skin exfoliation aiding in better skin absorption.
Working as a multipurpose product, the spray can be used as an excellent daily skin food, a post-sun body treatment or as a staple to your daily moisturising routine. The spray makes for a decadent hair, hand and foot treatment not to mention it can be used to prep skin in the days leading to spray tanning and works to prolong the appearance of a tan. The formulation of the product in a spray bottle also assists in increasing coverage across the skin´s surface, helping to ensure all areas of the body are moisturized and promoting an even skin tone and texture.
Use: Apply and massage into the skin daily, apply to hair prior to shampooing, massage into cuticles, feet and hands.
Key ingredients in this super spray include:
- Sunflower Seed Oil — an emollient that helps restore the natural moisture levels of the skin as to ensure the skin´s pH level remains balanced.
- Coconut Oil — a natural ingredient extremely rich in vitamins and fatty acids that not only soothes and softens skin, but also works to alleviate dryness and flaking.
- Ethyl Macadamiate — a plant-derived alternative to synthetic silicone that has a light, non-greasy consistency. Containing an extremely high level of fatty acids from macadamia oils, it works to increase the suppleness and elasticity of the skin.
- Argania Spinosa Kernal Oil — a source of vitamin B rich in poly-unsaturated fatty acids that works to prevent free-radical damage and increase natural seld-protection against oxidation.
- Tocopheryl Acetate — an effective, lipid-soluble antioxidant that helps maintain the integrity of the cell membrane.
- Retinyl Palmitate — a gentle and soothing form of vitamin A that assists with cellular turnover and results in a more even and balanced skin tone.
- Malic Acid — alpha hydroxyl acid that helps improve skin elasticity while removing dead skin cells, resulting in a healthier and more glowing skin texture.
For more information on emerginC or the Coconut-Argan Body Oil contact Inskincosmedics HQ on 02 9712 8188 or for media inquiries contact Vanessa Casamento: vanessa(at)publissimo(dot)com(dot)au at Publissimo PR and Events.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2013/5/prweb10778296.htm