ReNew Life Introduces Fiber Smart™, a Full Line of Fiber Supplements with No Artificial Ingredients
ReNew Life Formulas, experts in natural digestive care supplements since 1997, introduces Fiber Smart, a new 100% natural line of fiber supplements made with no preservatives or artificial ingredients. The new Fiber Smart line-up of products offers the health benefits of both soluble and insoluble fiber and can be found in fine retailers nationwide.
Clearwater, FL (PRWEB) June 05, 2013
Health Benefits of Fiber
Fiber works to keep our digestive health on track and supports heart health by helping to maintain healthy cholesterol levels. It turns out there are some less commonly known health benefits of certain types of fiber, however.
“Fiber is really a miracle nutrient,” says Brenda Watson, C.N.C, renowned digestive health educator, and ReNew Life President. “It helps to manage weight by flushing out some of the calories you consume, a process I call the ℠fiber flush effect´, and it helps to curb your appetite by helping you feel full. Fiber also slows down the conversion of carbohydrates in the body, helping to keep blood sugar levels stable.”
Watson stresses that we need both fiber types–soluble and insoluble–to take advantage of fiber´s key health benefits:
- Soluble fiber: supports healthy cholesterol levels, a major heart disease risk marker, and helps to promote healthy blood sugar levels.
- Insoluble fiber: helps relieve occasional constipation, supports regular bowel movements, flushes toxins, and helps manage weight with the fiber flush effect.
“The key here is getting both fiber types and making sure that when you take a fiber supplement it is free of preservatives or artificial ingredients that can adversely affect your health,” says Watson. “We developed Fiber Smart with this ℠Healthier Fiber´ promise in mind.”
The Advantage of 100% Natural Fiber Smart
The Fiber Smart line includes five new fiber blends, each unique and made without artificial ingredients, colors or preservatives.
- Fiber Smart Clear Fiber and Orange Clear Fiber — A soluble fiber that mixes crystal clear without thickening or creating a gritty texture for digestive and cholesterol support without causing gas and bloating. Also available in a natural orange flavor. Gluten free.
- Fiber Smart Natural Triple Fiber — A balanced blend of soluble and insoluble fibers from flaxseed, oat bran, and acacia that helps relieve occasional constipation and flushes out toxins for optimum health. Does not thicken or gel like psyllium fiber.
- Fiber Smart Super Fruit Fiber — A specialized antioxidant-rich blend made with 14 concentrated fruit extracts and soluble/insoluble corn and apple fibers to promote healthy digestion, bowel regularity, and help neutralize free radicals.
- Fiber Smart Ultimate Chia Seed — 100% pure super food chia seed, which is high in fiber, beneficial Omega-3´s, protein, and antioxidants. Can be taken with beverages, sprinkled on certain foods, or eaten right out of the package.
“Fiber Smart products are made from only the finest ingredients and created for consumers looking for supplements with no artificial ingredients,” says Watson. Fiber Smart supplements are available nationwide at major food, drug and mass market stores everywhere, as well as Sprouts Farmer´s Markets.
Named America´s No. 1 Digestive Care and Cleansing Company by SPINS, ReNew Life Formulas was founded in 1997 by Brenda and Stan Watson and offers a full spectrum of natural digestive care supplements and functional foods. Each ReNew Life product is made from only the finest raw ingredients. The company´s analysis, educational materials, customer service, and superior manufacturing practices all set the benchmark for others in the industry. Above all, ReNew Life is dedicated to helping their customers achieve and maintain optimal health, increase energy, and enhance their mental clarity.
For additional information on ReNew Life´s new Fiber Smart supplements, contact bcooper(at)renewlife(dot)com.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2013/6/prweb10801763.htm