2013 BioProcess Theater Presentations Now Available on the BioProcess International Digital Media Website
Featuring the complete collection of podcasts as recorded in the BPI Theater during the 2013 BIO International Convention. Categories include Biosimilars, Single-Use Processing, Cell Therapy, Antibody/Nonantibody Manufacturing, and Vaccine Manufacturing.
New York, NY (PRWEB) June 13, 2013
BioProcess International (BPI) announces the online publication of the complete set of BPI Theater podcasts presented during the 2013 BIO International Convention, 22—25 April in Chicago, IL.
Now in its seventh year, the BioProcess Theater is a 50-seat amphitheater located at the heart of the BioProcess Zone in the BIO International Conference exhibit hall. The BPI Theater provides attendees with daily opportunities to listen, learn, and interact with leading experts as they present, discuss, and debate the latest business and scientific trends impacting the development and manufacture of biotherapeutics.
BPI Theater podcast presentations include the following:
- Pfenex and Agila Biotech Biosimilars Joint Venture: The Convergence of Expression and Manufacturing Technology Harnessing the Emerging Market Opportunity
- Developing and Manufacturing Biosimilars and Biobetters
- Biosimilars: Challenges and Solutions
- The Highs and Lows of Manufacturing a Biosimilar
- Biosimilar Development Concerns: Collaboration, Capacity, and CMOs
- Purification and Concentration of Nanoparticles using Single-Use TFF
- Process Evolution from the Iron Age to the New Age: A Transition from a Stainless Steel and Glass to a Full Disposable Upstream Process
- Building and Operating a Single-Use Facility: Reducing Time, Cost, and Risk
- Flexible Facilities: Strategies for Supplying Complex Biologics in a Changing Global Market
- Accelerating BioProcess Development Using Microbioreactors
- Processing Biologics Using a Disposable Production Train?
- Defining Critical Parameters for Scale-Up and Process Control in Cell Therapy
- Leveraging a CMO to Optimize the Financial and Operational Efficiency of an Emerging Cell Therapy Business
- Case Study: Scale-Up Strategy for Liver Stem Cell Therapy
- Serum-Free Culture of Mesenchymal Stem Cells
- CGMP Compliance Trends for Cellular Therapeutics and the Challenges in Late-Stage Commercial Ready Manufacturing
- Optimized Solutions for Better Biologic Treatments
- Case Study: The Effect of Upstream Process Changes on HCP Composition and Detection
- New Endotoxin Detection and Removal Methods in Downstream Processing of Biologics
- Bioconjugates — From Targets to Therapeutics
- Development of Protein Capsular Matrix Vaccine (PCMV) Platform Technology
- Simpler and More Efficient Vaccine Manufacturing
- In Silico and In Vitro tools for Accelerated Vaccine Design
- Five Traits of Successful Vaccine Development and Production
Featured presenters represent a broad range of companies throughout the global industrial biotherapeutic community including Advanced Bioscience Laboratories, Inc.; Agila Biotech; ATMI LifeSciences; Avid Bioservices, Inc.; BioGenes; BiogenIdec; BioProcess Technology Consultants; Boehringer Ingelheim; Boston Oncology; Catalent Pharma Solutions; Centrose; Cobra Biologics; Corning Life Sciences; Cytovance Biologics; EMD Millipore; Gallus BioPharmaceuticals, Inc.; GE Healthcare; Hospira; Hyglos, GmbH; ImClone Systems; ImmunoGen, Inc.; Latham Biopharm Group; Laureate Biopharma; Lonza; Lonza Custom Manufacturing; M&W Group; m2p Labs; Malaysian Bio-XCell Sdn Bhd; Matrivax Research and Development Corp.; PCT Cell Therapy Services; Pfenex; PolyPeptide Group; PolyTherics; Promethera Biosciences; Sanofi Pasteur, Spectrum Laboratories; Inc.; WuXi AppTec; and Xcellerex.
BPI Theater podcasts are available free online as part of the BioProcess International Digital Media website (http://www.bpidm.com/bpi-theater).
About BioProcess International
BioProcess International (http://www.bioprocessintl.com) is a monthly, controlled-circulation magazine devoted to the development, scale-up, and manufacture of biotherapeutics and biodiagnostics. Each issue provides the global industrial biotherapeutic community with up-to-date, peer-reviewed information detailing the business, politics, ethics, applications, products, and services required to successfully drive biopharmaceuticals, vaccines, and biodiagnostics through the development and manufacturing process.
BioProcess International is part of the IBC Life Sciences Division of Informa, plc, a leading international provider of specialist information and services for the academic, professional and business communities. Informa offers a world-class portfolio of publications, events and data services for researchers, students, lecturers and professionals in the academic and scientific communities worldwide.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2013/6/prweb10832281.htm