China Feed Enzyme Market Examined by CCM in Insightful Report Now Available at MarketPublishers.com
Insightful research report “Feed Enzyme Market Study in China” elaborated by Guangzhou CCM Information Science & Technology Co., Ltd. (CCM) has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd. According to the study, the Chinese feed enzyme consumption increases stably, with the production following the same trend.
London, UK (PRWEB) August 06, 2013
In 2008, rapid growth of the Chinese feed enzymes market decelerated owing to the damage of the main production area of calcium hydrophosphate – Sichuan Province – caused by the earthquake. This earthquake caused the reduction on the national supply for feed production and boosted the product prices. As a result, phytase, which is the key substitute of calcium hydrophosphate in feed production, began to increase its market share.
Currently, the Chinese feed enzyme consumption increases stably, with the production following the same trend. The importance of feed enzyme in China grows due to the benefits it allows to breeding enterprises, namely lower environmental impact and cost saving. However, the Chinese feed enzyme market is less competitive if compared with the mature markets, such as the USA and Europe.
Insightful research report “Feed Enzyme Market Study in China” elaborated by Guangzhou CCM Information Science & Technology Co., Ltd. (CCM) has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Feed Enzyme Market Study in China
Published: July, 2013
Price: US$ 8,640.00
The report provides an insightful analysis of the Chinese feed enzyme market. It also presents a snapshot of the global market situation; and reviews predominant market development trends. The research study sheds light on the historic background of the industry, draws up a clear picture of the actual market state and discloses essential data on the industry performance. The report uncovers details on the price trends and key products, unveils information on the top five local producers and contains case studies. In addition, the study describes opportunities for the industry development up to 2018.
- Overview of the world feed enzyme market including data on the prevailing trends, key market drivers and restraints, regulative environment, related policies and the market size and volume.
- In-depth analysis of the Chinese feed enzyme market: vital information on the market size and volume, historical and present data on the industry performance, review of the price fluctuations, analysis of the major factors influencing the market.
- The Chinese feed enzyme market assessment by province.
- Examination of the main barriers faced by the national companies on the way to global expansion.
- Analysis of the top 5 producers’ performance.
- Case study on two prominent companies (business portfolio, data on production, R&D and sales statistics).
- Future projections for the Chinese feed enzyme industry development.
More insightful research reports by the publisher can be found at CCM page.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/8/prweb11001538.htm