OMICS Group Mission to Promote Young Talents in Science to Meet the Current Global Challenges
"Promoting Young Talents in Science to Meet the Current Global Challenges Effectively"
Henderson, Nevada (PRWEB) August 14, 2013
With a view to advance scientific knowledge and to positively impact the major Global challenges of the society with Science-based solutions, OMICS Group, synonymous with Open Access Online scholarly Science journals and Worldwide Scientific Conferences, announces ‘Young Scientist Awards’ to the enterprising young science researchers across the globe.
Speaking on this occasion, OMICS Group Managing Director, Dr. Srinubabu Gedela, revealed that young Scientist or scholars in the age group of 30s those are aiming for a career in research and academia can avail this opportunity that would enable them to share and polish their research ideas along with the experienced and the experts in the field. This would particularly help young researchers in getting their knowledge and research techniques enriched.
The winner will be awarded with $1000 and one year free membership for publishing their research manuscripts in OMICS Group scholarly journals. Apart from this, the thesis selected for the award will be published free of cost in a relevant OMICS Group journal. By forming part of this program, researchers can enhance their visibility and accessibility.
Selected candidates will be given accommodation and travel allowances to participate and present their research cases in the respective conference.
Established in the year 2007, OMICS Publishing Group publishes more than 300 peer-reviewed Open Access, online journals on life and environmental sciences, bio-technology, pharmacy, engineering and technology. OMICS Group conferences organize 100 and more science conferences across the globe annually. By creating global network of science communities through its science conferences and scholarly academic journals, OMICS is committed to a free flow of knowledge creation and dissemination.
With more than 22,000 editorial board members being a structural backbone of the organization, OMICS Group is running on a path of continuous evolution since then. The Group has also started new initiatives like SciTechnol, E-Books, Scholars Central, Clinical and Expert Database, Biosafety Protocols, and E-BABE.
- Candidates must not be more than 30 years of age.
- The candidate must have completed his PhD with at least one publication in Open Access Journals with a valid Digital Object Identifier (DOI) and other publications if any on or before May’2013.
- Research topic should fit into the scope of the conference theme and scientific sessions of the Conference.
- Only one submission is allowed for each participant with proper recommendation letters from Institute/University/Company.
- Applications are open to all researchers who are affiliated with any institution including academic, industry or government which is involved in research anywhere in the world.
- No regard will be given to, gender, nationality, or religion.
Opening date for submission of abstract: 15 August 2013
Closing date for submission of abstract: 05 September 2013
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/8/prweb11014309.htm