HetNet Market Forecasts: Wireless Infrastructure, Small Cells and Carrier WiFi Analysis in New Research Reports at ReportsnReports.com
ReportsnReports.com offers (HetNet) heterogeneous network market research reports covering 2013 analysis and forecasts up to 2020 for small cells and carrier WiFi with an evaluation of DAS & cloud RAN as well as wireless infrastructure industries.
Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) December 04, 2013
Analysts forecast the global heterogeneous network market to grow at 27.9% CAGR over the period of 2014-2018. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the inexorable demand for mobile broadband. The global heterogeneous network industry has been witnessing the emergence of Wi-Fi-enabled small cells. However, the interference issues could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
The global heterogeneous network market 2014-2018 report (http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/271271-global-heterogeneous-networks-market-2014-2018.html ) covers information on the Americas, and the APAC and EMEA regions; it also covers the worldwide industry landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
The key vendors dominating this market space are Alcatel-Lucent SA, Airvana LLC, Cisco Systems Inc., Ericsson A.B, Ruckus Wireless Inc., and Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. Other vendors mentioned in the report are 4IPnet Inc., Airspan Networks Inc., Aruba Networks Inc., Fujitsu Ltd., Ip.access Ltd., NEC Corp., Powerwave Technologies Inc., and Tranzeo Wireless Technologies Inc. Order a copy of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=271271.
The HetNet Bible (Small Cells and Carrier WiFi) – Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies and Forecasts: 2013 – 2020 – With an Evaluation of DAS & Cloud RAN report says driven by the thriving ecosystem, the small cells and carrier WiFi deployments are expected to account for nearly $352 Billion in mobile data service revenues by the end of 2020, while overall spending on HetNet infrastructure is expected to reach $42 Billion annually during the same period.
Key Findings of this report (http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/247378-the-hetnet-bible-small-cells-and-carrier-wifi-opportunities-challenges-strategies-and-forecasts-2013-2020-with-an-evaluation-of-das-cloud-ran-report-.html ) include:
- Small cells, carrier WiFi, DAS and Cloud RAN infrastructure investments will account for a $42 Billion HetNet ecosystem by 2020
- Small cells and carrier WiFi deployments are expected to carry more than 60% of all mobile network data traffic by 2020, which will account for $352 Billion in mobile data service revenue
- At present, the small cells and carrier WiFi infrastructure value chain is highly fragmented with ‘pure-play’ and incumbent macrocell vendors battling to gain a higher share of the market
- SNS Research expects the value chain to consolidate over the coming years following several future acquisitions such as the recent takeover of Ubiquisys by Cisco
- Eyeing the momentum behind small cell deployments, several DAS vendors (such as BTI Wireless) are now entering the small cell market
- While it is a preferred opinion among wireless carriers, aggregating outdoor small cell backhaul with macrocell infrastructure may prove to be a well challenging task. Consequently the demand for small cell backhauling has opened a new opportunity for investment, which will be a market worth nearly $6 Billion by 2020.
Order a copy of this report at http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=247378 .
Wireless Infrastructure: Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2013-2019 report predicts the wireless infrastructure markets to reach $163 billion by 2019 with new markets evolving because of the value that apps provide to smart phones, mobile devices, tablets, and the Internet of things. This research (http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/268827-wireless-infrastructure-market-shares-strategies-and-forecasts-worldwide-2013-2019.html ) says the dramatic growth of wireless infrastructure is based on the growth of smart phones to a one trillion market by 2019, serving an installed base of 8.5 billion, many people having more than one smart phone.
The proportions of wireless infrastructure market industry segments are expected to remain much as they are, with the small cells and femtocells achieving strong growth on the access side, the core infrastructure must be upgraded to support the added backhaul backbone infrastructure. Wireless apps are expected to achieve $37 trillion revenue by 2019. This unbelievable growth occurs as the Internet is expanded to implement the interconnection of everything. To learn more on this report and its content, request a free sample copy at http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/RequestSample.aspx?name=268827 and get your questions answered.
According to WiFi Enabled LTE Small Cell Gateway Forecasts: 2013 – 2020 report, driven by infrastructure vendor commitments and demands from the wireless carrier community, the installed base of WiFi enabled LTE small cell gateways is expected to account for nearly 15 Million units by 2020, growing at a CAGR of nearly 122% between 2013 and 2020.
The report (http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/267272-wifi-enabled-lte-small-cell-gateway-forecasts-2013-2020.html) covers a chapter on industry roadmap and value chain that includes:
- 2016 – 2020: The HetNet Era – Continued Proliferation of HetNets under “Small Cell & Carrier WiFi Industry Roadmap: 2010 – 2020” section
- HetNet RAN Ecosystem
- Standardization & Regulatory Initiatives for HetNet Forum includes mission, scope of work and governance & membership
The report also includes a chapter on “HetNet Focussed SON Solution Providers” covering Actix , Aircom International , AirHop Communications, Astellia , Celcite , Eden Rock Communications, Infovista (Mentum) , Intucell Systems (Acquired by Cisco), JDSU (Arieso) and Reverb Networks.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 200,000+ reports and in-depth studies of 5000+ micro markets.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/hetnet-market-wireless/infrastructure-small-cell/prweb11391343.htm