Pharmaceutical Business Confidence Report 2014: Worldwide Industry Share, Investment Trends, Growth, Size, Strategy and Forecast Research Report 2014
MarketResearchReports.Biz announces addition of new report “Pharmaceutical Business Confidence Report Q1 2014” to its databaseVisit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis-details/pharmaceutical-business-confidence-report-q1-2014
Albany, NY (PRWEB) January 29, 2014
Pharmaceutical Business Confidence Report Q1 2014
“Pharmaceutical Business Confidence Report Q1 2014” is a new report by Kable that analyzes pharmaceutical industry executives’ views on the global economy, expectations on customer confidence, supplier prices, key business concerns, and how executives’ future investments are set to change in Q1 2014. This report also gives you access to regional analysis of industry outlook, industry and company growth prospects, future opportunities, staff hiring, and sales performance. Apart from providing access to the opinions and strategies of global pharmaceutical industry executives, it also examines their actions surrounding business priorities, threats and opportunities, and future investment areas over the next six months. Moreover, this report provides a comparative analysis of survey results with Q4 2013 wherever applicable.
Browse Complete report with TOC : http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis-details/pharmaceutical-business-confidence-report-q1-2014.
Introduction and Landscape
Why was the report written?
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Kable’s exclusive panel of leading global pharmaceutical industry executives. The report analyzes current economic conditions prevailing across the globe and their impact on the pharmaceutical industry, and forecasts company and industry growth prospects over the next six months.
Furthermore, it provides information about the impact of customer confidence, supplier prices, and staff headcount likely to affect the investment decisions of the industry over the next six months. Additionally, this report tracks the change in executives’ perceptions during the last three months, by providing a comparative analysis of survey results with the previous quarter.
What is the current market landscape and what is changing?
Overall, 74% and 60% of global pharmaceutical industry executives are optimistic about the future growth prospects of both their company and the industry, respectively, over the next six months. Optimism towards company and industry growth prospects has improved by eight and ten percentage points, respectively, in Q1 2014, compared to Q4 2013 results.
What are the key drivers behind recent market changes?
Optimism towards industry and company growth is driven by the improving global economic conditions, investments in emerging markets, and the introduction of new products in the market.
What makes this report unique and essential to read?
“Pharmaceutical Business Confidence Report Q1 2014” is a new report by Kable that analyzes the industry sentiments globally on the latest economic and customer issues and their impact upon investment decisions and growth prospects within the pharmaceutical industry. This report also examines the executive opinion about the current and future state of the economy and its retrospective effect on the industry. Furthermore, it analyzes the likely effect of supplier price changes, sales performance, and staff headcount within the industry over the next six months. In addition, it provides an overview of the key priorities, threats, and opportunities for the global pharmaceutical industry over the next six months. Furthermore, it also tracks the change in industry executives’ thought process, by providing a comparative analysis of survey results with Q4 2013, wherever applicable.
To Download Sample Report Visit : http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/185898.
Key Features and Benefits
- Project industry trends and industry growth expectations in the next six months, and understand business confidence to make informed business decisions.
- The report drives revenues by understanding future product investment areas and key growth regions.
- Readers will be provided with a clear uncovering of key challenges and opportunities, and identify the key priorities likely to affect growth prospects of the industry.
- The report clearly forecasts the change in supplier prices for various products, which are likely to influence the industry’s growth prospects over the next six months.
- Identifies the major changes in customer confidence levels in the pharmaceutical industry over the next six months.
Key Market Issues
- According to pharmaceutical industry respondents, the present economic conditions in Africa and the Middle East are deemed to be unfavourable. In the Q4 2013 survey, similar opinions were recorded.
- New government proposals/legislation, competition from new entrants, state of global economy, and performance of the Eurozone are the key concerns among global pharmaceutical industry executives.
- Survey respondents forecast that supplier prices for raw materials will increase at an average of 4.1%, with those from Asia-Pacific expecting the biggest rise.
- In total, 52% of global pharmaceutical industry executives anticipate either ‘no change’ or a ‘negative’ change in customer confidence over the industry, in the next six months.
- Industry executives exhibit high levels of optimism towards company growth prospects compared to industry growth prospects, in the next six months
To buy A copy of this report: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/185898.
- Of respondents, 66% anticipate a positive change in the global economic outlook over the next six months. In comparison to previous quarter, the percentage of respondents who expect a positive change has increased by eighteen percentage points.
- Pharmaceutical industry executives plan to increase investments in the areas of new product development and marketing in the next six months.
- Executives operating in the Rest of the World and Asia-pacific anticipate the highest average sales increase of 6.4% and 4.5%, respectively, over the next six months.
- Industry executives operating in the Rest of the World and Europe anticipate an average increase of 3.2% and 2.2%, respectively, in their current workforce.
- Executives operating across the globe consider ‘increasing sales’, ‘improving operational efficiency’, and ‘customer retention’ as key priorities over the next six months.
Refrigerated Display Cases (Plug-in and Remote) Market – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2013 – 2019 :
Growing retail network, rise in consumer spending coupled with the development of improved and technologically advanced refrigeration systems is influencing the way refrigerated display cases are being adopted across the food and beverage and retail industries. The biomedical sector too is experiencing an increased usage of sophisticated display cases with critical temperature control features.
The research report on Refrigerated Display Cases (RDCs) market provides an in-depth analysis of the global market with a cross-sectional view of different segments categorized on the basis of product type and product design. The product type segmentation includes plug-in and remote RDCs, while product design segmentation includes vertical, horizontal, and others (hybrid/semi-vertical). The report provides an insight into the growth trend during the period 2013 to 2019, with regional breakdown into North America, Europe (and Italy), Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). The analysis covers the market estimates in terms of revenue and forecast for the period 2013 to 2019.
Apart from the market size estimates and growth forecasts, this report provides a review of market dynamics, highlighting the impact of various factors affecting market growth. These factors are appropriately categorized into market drivers, growth challenges (restraints)\ and opportunities. A detailed qualitative analysis of the market supply chain (Value chain analysis), competitive scenario (Porter’s five forces analysis), and market attractiveness analysis further provides a strategic review of the market for helping in making informed business decisions.
To Download Sample Report Visit : http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/174484.
The study includes competitive profiling of key market players. It comprises company and financial overview, business strategies adopted by them, and their recent developments. Major companies included in this report are ISA Italy S.r.l., Frigoglass, Metalfrio Solutions S.A., Beverage-Air Corporation, Daikin Industries, Ltd., United Technologies Corporation (Climate, Controls and Security Unit – Carrier), Dover Corporation, Illinois Tool Works, Inc., Hussmann International, Inc., and Lennox International Inc.
Hospital Acquired Disease Testing Market (Pneumonia, UTI, Blood Stream, Surgical Site, MRSA Infection, and Others) – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2013 – 2019 : http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis-details/hospital-acquired-disease-testing-market-pneumonia-uti-blood-stream-surgical-site-mrsa-infection-and-others-global-industry-analysis-size-share-growth-trends-and-forecast-2013-2019
This report covers the market analysis for various diagnostic tests performed to detect hospital associated infections, also called as nosocomial infections. Morbidity rate of nosocomial infections is increasing rapidly worldwide,thereby driving the hospital associated infection (HAI) diagnostic market towards remarkable growth. The stakeholders for this study include manufacturers and providers ofdiagnostic solutions for nosocomial infections.
The global hospital acquired disease testing market is categorized on the basis of infection types,i.e., urinary tract infection, surgical site infection, pneumonia,blood stream infection, MRSA infection and others. A detailed market analysis and forecast for these segments has been provided in this study, in terms of market revenue (USD million) for the period 2011 to 2019.The report also provides the compounded annual growth rate (CAGR %) for each infection type for the forecast period 2013 to 2019, while market size estimations have been made considering 2012 as the base year.
In terms of geographical distribution, the global hospital acquired disease testing market has been classified into four geographical areas, namely North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World (RoW). The current and future market sizes (in terms of USD million) of the above regional markets have been provided in the report for the period 2011 to 2019 with their growth rate (%) for the period 2013 to 2019. The study further offers recommendations and highlights of the market, which would be useful for the current and future market players to sustain and grow in the global hospital acquired disease testing market.
The market overview section of the report demonstrates the market dynamics and market trends such as the drivers, restraints and opportunities that influence the current nature and future status of this field. Impact factors such as market attractiveness analysis and Porter’s five forces analysis have also been explained in the market overview section of the report, in order to give a thorough analysis of the overall competitive scenario in the global hospital acquired disease testing market.
To Download Sample Report Visit : http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/185661.
This report concludes with the company profiles section which includes key information about the major players in this market. Some of the key players profiled in this report include Diatherix Laboratories Inc., Gen-Probe Inc., Qiagen GmbH, L Hoffman La Roche,Cepheid, Inc., Life Technologies Corporation, Meridian Biosciences, Cantel Medical Corporation, Nordion, Inc.and others.
Office: United States
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
Toll Free: 866-997-4948
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/01/prweb11533423.htm