World Bauxite and Alumina Market to See 2.8% CAGR Through 2017, According to New Report by Merchant Research & Consulting
An all-round assessment and forecast of world, regional and country markets for bauxite and alumina can be found in the topical research report “Bauxite and Alumina: 2014 Market Review and Forecast” worked out by Merchant Research & Consulting and recently published by Market Publishers Ltd. According to the study, the global bauxite and alumina market is poised to see positive growth at a CAGR of around 2.8% through 2017.
London, UK (PRWEB) February 18, 2014
In 2012, the worldwide bauxite production reached 263,000 tonnes, registering a 1.3% YoY increase. In the same year, the overall alumina supply volume stood at more than 92,000 tonnes, recording just a 0.7% YoY increase. Australia, China, Brazil, Indonesia and India were the top five bauxite manufacturing countries; in 2012 their combined share of the world bauxite production was equivalent to around 78%. Meantime, the major five alumina manufacturing countries in 2012 included China, Australia, Brazil, the US and India.
The global bauxite and alumina market is poised to see positive growth at a CAGR of around 2.8% through 2017. Nevertheless, the overall market will likely face such challenges like skyrocketing energy prices, increasing feedstock costs and weak steel industry demand. Asia is expected to pose the largest demand growth. In 2016, the world bauxite supply volume is predicted to exceed 293,500 tonnes, whilst the world total alumina supply volume is forecast to surpass the 103,000 tonnes mark.
An all-round assessment and forecast of world, regional and country markets for bauxite and alumina can be found in the topical research report “Bauxite and Alumina: 2014 Market Review and Forecast” worked out by Merchant Research & Consulting and recently published by Market Publishers Ltd. The study provides a profound insight into the actual situation and historical evolution of the bauxite and alumina market; presents future industry forecasts; contains cutting-edge data illustrating bauxite and alumina capacities, production, consumption trends, foreign trade statistics, and regional price fluctuations.
Title: Bauxite and Alumina: 2014 Market Review and Forecast
Published: January, 2014
Price: US$ 1,290.00
The insightful report offers a granular analysis of the world bauxite and alumina market as well as grants access to a whole range of accurate industry statistics including bauxite and alumina capacity, production, consumption, exports and imports. It reviews the recent regional price fluctuations, summarizes the important bauxite and alumina industry activities, encloses a snapshot of the major trends and investigates the main forces having impact on the market development. The topical study examines the key geographical markets and unveils cutting-edge data on their performance; delves deep into the competitive environment, contains comprehensive profiles of the dominant bauxite and alumina manufacturers and suppliers, uncovers valuable information on the main consumers. Besides, a future outlook for bauxite and alumina market through 2017 is at hand in the in-demand market research report.
Reasons to Buy:
- Receive a holistic view at the worldwide bauxite and alumina market scenario.
- Obtain access to reliable statistics on world bauxite and alumina capacity, supply, demand and also foreign trade.
- Get abreast of the important bauxite and alumina industry activities.
- Understand the main forces responsible for the bauxite and alumina market growth.
- Get acquainted with the prevailing market trends.
- Prepare to make the informed business decisions.
- Identify the major factors intensifying the competitive pressure and learn who stands where in the global bauxite and alumina marketplace.
- Compare the actual situation in different geographical markets for bauxite and alumina.
- Determine and understand how to exploit the top emerging opportunities in the market.
- Find out more details about the possible future development trends of the worldwide bauxite and alumina market.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at Merchant Research & Consulting page.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11593773.htm