Global Enzymes Market to Reach USD 7,652 Million by 2020 – Industry Outlook, Size, Trends, Analysis and Forecast to 2020: GrandViewResearch,Inc
Market Size – USD 4.41 bn in 2013, Market Growth – CAGR of 8.3%, Market Trends – Novel application of enzymes in synthetic biology. Visit – http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/Enzymes-Industry.
(PRWEB) March 14, 2014
Global enzymes market is expected to reach USD 7,652 million by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 8.3% from 2014 to 2020. Growing global food demand is expected to remain a key driver for enzymes market over the next six years. In addition, technological advancement in the field of enzymes engineering is expected to serve as a great opportunity for market participants. Novel applications of enzymes, especially in synthetic biology are expected to drive the market over the next six years.
The report “Enzymes Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts To 2020,” is available now to Grand View Research customers and can also be purchased directly at http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/Enzymes-Industry.
Inquiry before buying at http://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/40,
Further Key findings from the study suggest:
- Carbohydrases emerged as the leading product segment and accounted for 46.1% of total market revenue in 2013. In addition to being the largest product segment, carbohydrase is also expected to be the fastest growing product segment at an estimated CAGR of 8.6% from 2014 to 2020.
- Food & beverages dominated the global application market for enzymes and accounted for 37.5% of total market revenue in 2013. Growing global food demand is expected to drive the market over the forecast period. However, animal feed is expected to be the fastest growing application market for enzymes at an estimated CAGR of 8.7% from 2014 to 2020.
- North America continued its dominance in the global market and accounted for 37.4% of total market revenue in 2013. However, as a result of increasing disposable income level mainly in China and India, Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing market for enzymes at an estimated CAGR of 9.4% from 2014 to 2020.
- The global market is highly concentrated with top four participants including Novozymes, Danisco-Genecor and DSM catering to over 70% of total demand in 2013. Other companies operating in the global market include BASF, AB Enzymes, Chr. Hansen, Roche and ADM.
Browse All Specialty & Fine Chemicals Market Research Reports at http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/specialty-and-fine-chemicals.
For the purpose of this study, Grand View Research has segmented the global enzymes market on the basis of product, application and region:
- Enzymes Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2012-2020)
• Polymerases & Nucleases
- Enzymes Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2012-2020)
• Food & Beverages
• Animal Feed
Regional coverage of the database includes:
• North America
Related Market Reserach Published By Grand View Research:
Bio Succinic Acid Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts to 2020 (http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/bio-succinic-acid-market) The global market for biocides is expected to reach USD 10,745.7 million by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Growing population coupled with growing concerns for industrial waste water treatment is expected to drive biocide demand over the next six years. In addition, positive outlook on key application markets such as textiles, paints and coatings, primarily in Asia Pacific, Latin America and Eastern Europe, is also expected to boost the demand for biocides over the forecast period. Halogen compounds dominated the biocide product space, accounting for over 27% of global market revenue in 2013.
Activated Carbon Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts to 2020 (http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/activated-carbon-market) The global market for activated carbon is expected to reach USD 5,305.0 million by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing activated carbon applications for mercury removal in coal-fired power plants, coupled with MATS regulatory standards set by the EPA and similar regulations by REACH is expected to drive activated carbon demand over the next six years. Fluctuating coal prices have been a key challenge for market participants, spurring the use of coconut-shell charcoal and wood as substitute raw materials to main profitability and supply.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a market research and consulting company that provides off-the-shelf, customized research reports and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and energy. With a deep-seated understanding of varied business environments, Grand View Research provides strategic objective insights. For more information, visit http://www.grandviewresearch.com.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/Enzymes-Market/GrandViewResearch/prweb11670412.htm