Discounted Systemic Lupus Erythematosus and Lupus Nephritis Treatment Market Study by GlobalData Available at MarketPublishers.com
Discounted research study “PharmaPoint: Systemic Lupus Erythematosus and Lupus Nephritis – Global Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022” elaborated by GlobalData is now available at MarketPublishers.com. According to the report, new product launches are set to fuel SLE and LN treatment markets expansion through to 2022.
London, UK (PRWEB) March 18, 2014
The systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE) treatment market in the 7 major nations (the US, Germany, France, the UK, Italy, Japan, and Spain) is forecast to increase considerably in the oncoming years, registering a CAGR of just over 9.35% through 2022. The market value is poised to jump from close to USD 473.6 million in 2012 to USD 1.1 billion by the end of the forecasted period. The overall sales of lupus nephritis (LN) drugs in these leading countries are expected to climb from an estimated USD 216.6 million as of 2012 to USD 505.9 million by 2022-end, posting a CAGR of just over 8.85%. The anticipated growth in both of these markets is attributed to the higher rate of uptake of GlaxoSmithKline’s Benlysta, and Roche’s Rituxan as an off-label treatment for the conditions, in tandem with the introduction of novel biotherapies and overall hike in prevalent cases of LN and SLE across the seven countries in the forecast horizon.
Discounted research study “PharmaPoint: Systemic Lupus Erythematosus and Lupus Nephritis – Global Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022” elaborated by GlobalData is now available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: PharmaPoint: Systemic Lupus Erythematosus and Lupus Nephritis – Global Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022
Published: October, 2013
Price: US$ 7,996.00
The study presents an overview of SLE and LN; covers annualised SLE and LN therapeutics market revenue, annual SLE and LN therapy cost, and treatment usage pattern information. The study characterises the overall market landscape, offers a strategic competitor analysis, and highlights key unmet needs alongside major implications for the SLE and LN therapeutics markets. An all-round pipeline analysis is provided, comprising extensive data split across different clinical stages, emerging new trends under development, and an analysis of pipeline drugs in mid-stage clinical development. The research study gives an unprejudiced evaluation of the competition (current and in the forthcoming years) in the global SLE and LN therapeutics markets. Additionally, the report casts light on, and thoroughly examines the main restraints & drivers, and challenges in the market space.
Reasons to Purchase:
- 20% special discount until March 28, 2014.
- Overview of SLE and LN, including epidemiology, pathophysiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, and present-day therapy options.
- Annualised SLE and LN therapeutics market revenue data, cost of therapy per year, and treatment use pattern data (2012 with forecast to 2022).
- Coverage of key themes including market characterisation, strategic competitor analysis, unmet needs as well as implications.
- Detailed pipeline analysis, comprising all-inclusive data split across various phases, emerging novel trends under development, and granular analysis of drugs in mid-stage trials.
- Analysis of the current and would-be competition in the global SLE and LN therapeutics markets.
- Insightful analysis of the key industry restraints, drivers, and challenges; with each trend independently canvassed to present qualitative assessment of its implications.
More discounted and new market research reports by the publisher can be found at GlobalData page.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/03/prweb11679578.htm