Global Vinyl Acetate Production to Post 4.5% Annual Growth Through 2017, According to In-demand Report by Merchant Research & Consulting
All-encompassing analysis and forecast of the VAM market at various geographical scales can be found in the in-demand research study “Vinyl Acetate (VAM): 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018” worked out by Merchant Research & Consulting and recently published by Market Publishers Ltd. According to the report, the world VAM production is poised to grow by nearly 4.5% per year in the next 5 years.
London, UK (PRWEB) June 19, 2014
In 2012, the world vinyl acetate (VAM) production posted a 4.5% YoY increase and almost reached 6.3 million tonnes. In the same year, the global utilization rates stood at around 89% on average. Asia was an unrivalled regional VAM producer, accounting for nearly 53% of the world VAM output in 2012; with China alone held a 27% share of the world’s total VAM production. Meantime, the global production capacity of VAM was estimated at around 7 million tonnes in 2012. Celanese, SINOPEC, Dairen Chemical Corp, Dow Chemical Co, EI DuPont de Nemours & Co, International Vinyl acetate Co, LyondellBasell Acetyls, Ineos, Asian Acetyls Co, Wacker-Chemie AG, The Nippon Synthetic Chemical Industry and Showa Denko KK are amid the leading players in the world VAM market.
The world VAM production is poised to grow by nearly 4.5% per year in the next 5 years. By 2017, the global VAM production volume will likely reach 7.8 million tonnes. The overall market growth is expected to be driven mainly by the strong demand for VAM from China. The European VAM market is predicted to slow its growth rates in the years ahead.
All-encompassing analysis and forecast of the VAM market at various geographical scales can be found in the in-demand research study “Vinyl Acetate (VAM): 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018” worked out by Merchant Research & Consulting and recently published by Market Publishers Ltd. The report provides a close look at the actual situation and historical background of the VAM market; offers industry future outlook; presents accurate data showing VAM capacities, production, demand, foreign trade statistics, and reviews the recent regional price fluctuations.
Title: Vinyl Acetate (VAM): 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018
Published: January, 2014
Price: US$ 4,500.00
The comprehensive report provides in-depth insights into the VAM market scenario together with trustworthy data on the historical and actual market performance. Besides, the topical study presents a granular analysis of the various geographical VAM markets, gives thorough discussions of the important industry issues/concerns, characterizes the prevailing VAM industry development trends as well as also investigates the key market growth propellers and resistors. Updated statistics on VAM consumption, capacity and production as well as vital information on the VAM exports and imports are available in the in-demand report along with an extensive overview of the recent regional VAM price fluctuations. Moreover, the report delves deep into the competitive landscape, contains details on the top VAM market players, reviews the actual situation in the raw materials market. An all-round 5-year future outlook for the VAM market globally, by region and by country is offered in the report.
Reasons to Buy:
- Get a close look at the present scenario in the VAM market (globally, by region and country).
- Receive access to reliable information on the VAM market performance (present and historical).
- Learn about the top world VAM industry development trends.
- Become abreast of the VAM industry burning concerns and issues.
- Gain a clear idea of the primary factors having influence on the market dynamics.
- Define the most lucrative opportunities emerging in the VAM market and also find out how to derive the maximum benefits from them.
- Be prepared to cope with the potential market challenges and threats.
- Gain insights into the competitive landscape in the VAM market.
- Identify the strongest rivals in the marketplace.
- Facilitate the choice of the prospective partners.
- Become informed about the current situation in the feedstock market.
- Be ready to make grounded business and tactical decisions and design effective business strategies based on the authoritative market future outlook.
More in-demand research reports by the publisher can be found at Merchant Research & Consulting page.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/06/prweb11958764.htm