October 17, 2008
A Guide to Understanding the Chemical Distribution Industry in China: Covering Logistics, Recent Trends & Development Issues
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/97698a/understanding_chem) has announced the addition of the "Understanding Chemical Distribution in China" report to their offering.
This 171 page report examines the distribution of chemicals in China.
We highlight recent trends and development issues. We finally examine the interaction between the chemical and logistics industries to build up a picture of how the distribution of chemicals functions. We provide details of the development of chemical industrial and logistics parks in China, which are making a significant contribution to the development of integration and modernization within the industry.
To balance the necessary macro overviews, we include additional detailed information such as the various categories of chemical imports; customs and import procedures together with example forms; example costs of freight around China etc. and some comments from related industry participants on day-to-day practical issues such as payment terms etc.
Key Topics Covered:
- Background to China's Chemical Industry
- China Logistics Overview
- The transport infrastructure and Chemical transportation
- Issues relating to the main modes of transportation in China
- Distribution of Chemicals in China
- The status and trends in China's chemical logistics industry
- The rise of the 'Chemical Industry Parks'
- Questions to Industry relating to Distribution of Chemicals in China
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/97698a/understanding_chem.