More dry-milk products are recalled
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration announced several more recalls of products containing possibly tainted non-fat dry milk.
The action stems from the recall of all products manufactured during the past two years by the Plainview Milk Products Cooperative of Plainview, Minn. Officials said the products might be contaminated with salmonella bacteria.
Included among the most recent recalls were:
– General Mills Inc.: A limited number of
Nut Lovers variety of Nature Valley granola nut clusters containing pecans.
– The Clif Shot Co.:
Hot Chocolate Recovery Drink Mix with a
best by date of
– Plentiful Pantry Inc.: Almond pound cake with cinnamon sauce and T2940-brand almond pound cake.
– Calico Cottage Inc.: Gourmet hot coca mix pouches.
– Nutrition Global LLC: Batches of SNI Pro Whey, SNI Pro Mass and Sci Labs Mass Fuzion Dietary supplement.
– Country Creations: Packets of frosting included with the company’s frozen braided bread and cinnamon rolls.
– Sturm Foods Inc.: Instant non-fat dry milk sold under several brand names including America’s Choice, Pathmark, Stop & Shop, Giant, Good Lion, Saco, Laura Lynn, White Rose, Foodtown, Hannaford, Key Foods, Krasdale, Weis, Great Value, Best Yet, Big Y, Food Club , Meijer, and Sturm Village Farm.
A FDA list of all Plainview-related recalled non-fat dry products is available at http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/Milk.