Remcom Announces Update To XFdtd EM Simulation Software With Additional Modeling Capabilities And Expanded XStream Platform
Remcom announces an updated version of its electromagnetic simulation software, XFdtd® Release 7 (XF7), which includes several geometric modeling additions and new performance efficiencies. The upgrade, which updates the software to Release 7.2, contains enhancements that simplify and speed overall usability.
State College, PA (Vocus/PRWEB) April 12, 2011
Remcom announces an updated version of its electromagnetic simulation software, XFdtd® Release 7 (XF7), which includes several geometric modeling additions and new performance efficiencies. The upgrade, which updates the software to Release 7.2, contains enhancements that simplify and speed overall usability:
- Additional modeling capabilities that enable more precise control over cut geometries when sketching complex models
- Simplified sampling interval settings for Frequencies of Interest (DFT)
- Simulations using averaged materials now exploit XStream® GPU acceleration technology
- XFSolver intelligently records which XStream devices are being used for simulations, allowing multiple simultaneous XStream simulations on a single machine
- Performance of Broadband Far-Zone (previously known as Transient Far-Zone) computations have been dramatically improved
- Additional efficiencies in CAD import, particularly for large models with many assemblies
- Improved performance for simulations with large amounts of steady-state field data
XF7 is available in both Pro and Bio-Pro versions. Both include XStream GPU acceleration, 32- or 64-bit analysis module, geometric modeler and postprocessor, shared memory multiprocessor (MPM) at eight cores, and a comprehensive variety of 3D CAD import modules. The Bio-Pro version also includes SAR capability and high fidelity human body meshes. XFdtd users without an active Remcom Professional Support contract can upgrade to the latest version of Release 7 by contacting email@example.com
About Remcom: Remcom provides innovative electromagnetic simulation software and consulting services. XFdtd, the company’s full wave 3D EM solver, simplifies the analysis of complex EM problems and leads the market in FDTD-based modeling and simulation. Remcom’s products are used for antenna design, bio/EM effects, MRI, microwave circuits, RFID, military and defense applications, EMC/EMI, and more. Remcom is committed to its customers’ unique needs, offering flexible licensing options for installations of all sizes as well as custom engineered solutions.
# # #
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prwebRemcom/em-simulation/prweb8279048.htm