Top 10 Romantic Spots in Hawaii
The local experts at HawaiianBeachRentals.com present the 10 most romantic spots to consider for Hawaii vacations:
1. Princeville, Kauai: Your romantic getaway condo or vacation rental in Princeville will never be far from a beach or overlooking an ocean bluff. Enjoy the lustrous sunsets behind Bali Hai, secluded beaches, or the fresh water pools of Queen’s Bath.
2. North Shore, Oahu: Whether you choose a beachfront home or one situated within the plumeria fields, these quaint towns will have you in awe. Sip a Lava Flow in the sunset glow while in the arms of your sweetheart.
3. Up Country, Maui: Enjoy spectacular views of Haleakala Crater, distant ocean views and impressive sunsets. A perfect post-beach cuddling place, Up Country is also conveniently located near shopping, golf, parks, restaurants and luxurious Maui condos.
4. Kapoho, Big Island: Kapoho is a quiet, secluded town with geothermal-heated tidal lagoons and a wonderful place to take a day trip trekking to one of the most active volcanoes in the world — Kilauea.
5. Hana, Maui: Once you arrive in Hana after a scenic, romatic drive, you’ll agree that this secluded town is filled with Aloha. This enchanting town has a way of taking you out of the present and into the past.
6. Lanikai, Oahu: With crystal clear water and silky white sands, everyone loves Lanikai. When the pristine water fades into the night sky, catch the moonrise out of the ocean and over the Mokulua Islands.
7. Kilauea, Kauai: Kilauea has to offers many private, secluded, romantic villas. Most of the Kauai vacation rentals come with lots of land, privacy and unbelievable views. Situated on ocean bluffs, you’ll sleep with the Pacific crashing against the cliffs below.
8. Lahaina, Maui: Stroll Front Street while viewing work from world-renowned artists … Lahaina exudes ambiance. With views Lanai and Molokai islands, you’ll feel as though you’ve settled into the old whaling town of Maui.
9. Lumahai Beach, Kauai: You will recognize this treasure as the Nurses Beach from the movie “South Pacific.” It is the most recognized and photographed beach — postcard perfect.
10. Fern Grotto, Kauai: Romance abounds, as more weddings happen in this magical spot than anywhere in the world. Local tours will take you back to old Hawaii with an ukulele player and hula dancer.
Contact: Corey Koberg Contact via http://www.marketwire.com/mw/emailprcntct?id=1DC9D5504D274AF2
SOURCE: Hawaiian Beach Rentals