NASA Selects Integrated Program Support Service Providers
NASA has selected seven small businesses to provide a variety of program support services for the agency’s Marshall Space Flight Center in Huntsville, Ala.
The blanket purchase agreements have no minimum or maximum value. There is a five-year ordering period. Tasks will be performance-based, fixed-price, or time and material orders. The agreements include a one-year base period followed by four one-year options that may be exercised at NASA’s discretion.
Under the Marshall Integrated Program Support Services blanket purchase agreements, the following companies will lead teams to compete for task orders:
– Analytical Mechanics Associates Inc., Huntsville
– Earth Resources Technology Inc., Laurel, Md.
– Manufacturing Technical Solutions Inc., Huntsville
– Quantech Services Inc., Huntsville
– Sigmatech Inc., Huntsville
– Sumaria Systems Inc., Danvers, Mass.
– Victory Solutions Inc., Huntsville
Tasks will include support for the Marshall’s current and future programs and projects in areas of program planning and control, cost estimating and analysis, configuration management and data management, project coordination and subject-matter expert support.
For information about NASA and agency programs on the Web, visit: http://www.nasa.gov
On the Net: