April 7, 2010
NASA Awards Business Operations and Technical Services Contract
NASA has selected Deltha-Critique NSS Joint Venture of New Orleans to receive a contract for business operations and technical services at NASA's Ames Research Center at Moffett Field, Calif. The contract has a maximum value of $70 million.
This is an indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity, firm fixed-price single award contract that begins on April 26, 2010. The contract consists of a two-year base period and includes three one-year options.
* general administration
* facilities engineering and real property management
* diversity and equal opportunity
* human capital
* the Office of Chief Counsel
* innovative partnerships
* education and outreach
* public affairs and media relations
* collaborative robotics group
* intelligent systems
* exploration technology
* strategic management and analysis support
The contract with Deltha-Critique NSS Joint Venture includes a subcontract with InDyne of Reston, Va.
For more information about NASA's Ames Research Center, visit: http://www.nasa.gov/ames