Space News Archive - February 06, 2010
NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center in Greenbelt, Md, has selected Zantech IT Services Inc of McLean, Va, for the Programmatic and Institutional Learning Services contract.
NASA Administrator Charles Bolden will meet with reporters covering the launch of space shuttle Endeavour at the Kennedy Space Center in Florida.
NASA scientists hope to better understand exactly how and why plants grow differently in space in an experiment named, Tropi.
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.