LPS Named to FinTech 100 List of the World’s Top Financial Services’ Technology Providers
JACKSONVILLE, Fla., Oct. 13, 2011 /PRNewswire/ — Lender Processing Services, Inc. (NYSE: LPS), a leading provider of integrated technology, data and analytics to the mortgage and real estate industries, announced today that LPS ranked seventh on the FinTech 100 list, an international listing of top financial services technology providers as named by American Banker, Bank Technology News and IDC Financial Insights.
“The FinTech 100 has become the industry standard for measuring success among the world’s leading technology providers to the financial services industry,” said Karen Massey, senior analyst, banking practice, IDC Financial Insights. “LPS debuted in the top 10 of the FinTech 100 after its 2008 spinoff from FIS and has maintained its position in the top 10 since then, a signal of LPS’ importance to our industry.”
LPS, which provides technology solutions to many of the nation’s leading financial institutions, was judged along with other companies on the list according to its global revenues, demonstrating the company’s stability as a financial services technology provider. A few of LPS’ major accomplishments this year include:
- The conversion of three leading servicers to the LPS Desktop. That brings to 17 the number of top 20 servicers using the company’s mortgage workflow tool.
- The introduction of LPS’ Loan Quality Gateway, an open, Web-based application designed to meet new required uniform appraisal and data delivery standards.
- The launch of LPS’ Home Price Index (HPI), which leverages LPS’ unique data sources and innovative algorithms to offer a cost-effective means of estimating current property value, risk of loss and borrower stress.
- The debut of LPS Business Intelligence (BI), a robust reporting and analytics solution that mortgage servicers can use to measure and analyze key performance indicators to help make more informed decisions about loans in their portfolios.
- The rollout of the LPS Advantage Cascade AVM, an open, independently supported and verified automated property valuation model that ensures conformity with the latest Interagency Appraisal and Evaluation Guidelines to ensure unbiased and optimal AVM results.
- The re-signing of LPS’ longest-tenured client to a new long-term contract for LPS’ Mortgage Servicing Package (MSP) – and the signings of six new clients for MSP. LPS now provides its core mortgage servicing technology to 16 of the nation’s top 20 servicers.
“Being named, once again, to the FinTech 100 is the result of clients continuing to trust LPS’ proven execution and delivery of best-in-class, robust technology solutions to support their current and future business needs,” said LPS Chief Operating Officer Dan Scheuble.
About Lender Processing Services
Lender Processing Services, Inc. (LPS) is a leading provider of integrated technology, services and mortgage performance data and analytics to the mortgage and real estate industries. LPS offers solutions that span the mortgage continuum, including lead generation, origination, servicing, workflow automation (Desktop(Ã‚®)), portfolio retention and default, augmented by the company’s award-winning customer support and professional services. Approximately 50 percent of all U.S. mortgages by dollar volume are serviced using LPS’ Mortgage Servicing Package (MSP). LPS also offers proprietary mortgage and real estate data and analytics for the mortgage and capital markets industries. For more information about LPS, visit www.lpsvcs.com.
SOURCE Lender Processing Services, Inc.