Fortune 500 Executives to Present Cutting Edge Mobile Strategies and Lessons Learned at Enterprise MobileNext Forum
FRAMINGHAM, Mass., Oct. 25, 2011 /PRNewswire/ — International Data Corp (IDC), the premier global provider of market intelligence and advice, and IDG World Expo, the leading producer of world-class tradeshows and events, today announced the official agenda for the inaugural Enterprise MobileNext Forum, a unique content-rich mobility event focused exclusively on the enterprise. The Forum takes place at the San Francisco Marriott Marquis, November 30 – December 1, 2011, and brings together IDC analysts, mobile business leaders and Fortune 500 executives to discuss, debate and advance successful and secure mobile enterprise transformation. The final agenda is now available at http://www.mnextforum.com/forum.
“We’re excited about the depth and breadth of our general session agenda and breakout presentations offered at this year’s inaugural event. The enthusiasm from innovative companies like Genentech and Ford Motor Company to share both the unique challenges of mobile as well as its incredible potential and value to the enterprise is contagious. MobileNext will be THE opportunity as we head into 2012 for thought provoking discussions on the evolution of mobile in business,” said Stephen Drake, Program Vice President, Mobility & Telecom and Forum Co-Chair, IDC.
Fortune 500 executives will drive discussions on real world mobile deployments, focusing on enterprise case studies, including:
- Mobile Computing: One of the most extensive implementations of BYOD in the world : Ford Motor Company, Randy Nunez, Workstream lead
- The Role of Tablets in the New Mobile Framework : Roche, Marc Wiest, project manager, Group Informatics
- How Will Mobile Change Your Business and Cost Structure?: FedEx, Matt Berardi, managing director, Operations Technology; Marcus and Millichap, Rick Peltz, senior vice president and CIO
- Rethinking Applications: Mobile Development and App Store Strategies : Genentech, James Musick, director, Web Communications and Social Media
- Factoring Mobile in Your Cloud Deployment: Genworth Financial Wealth Management, John Murray, CIO
- The Insecurity of Silo’d Security: Building a Holistic Approach to Data Protection and Security: Chevron IT, David Seals, manager, Technology Management
Keynote speakers include:
- IDC’s Chief Research Officer, Crawford Del Prete, on the enterprise mobile roadmap
- AT&T’s Vice President of Advanced Solutions, Chris Hill, on the evolution of connectivity
- IBM’s General Manager of Social Business and Collaboration, Alistair Rennie, on the future of mobile collaboration
- Foley & Gardner‘s noted attorney, Michael R. Overly, on the risks of enterprise mobility initiatives
- A team from IDEO, presenting examples of usability excellence from companies around the globe
- Popular venture capitalist firm, Andreessen Horowitz, on The Enterprise Software Massacre…and its effect on mobile
Additionally, the Enterprise MobileNext agenda includes special “deep dive” mobility briefings on virtualization, cloud, platforms, BYOD solutions, mobile security, device management, application strategy, mobile financial services and several other topics. For the full list of sessions, descriptions and speakers, please visit http://www.mnextforum.com/forum.
Consisting of twenty-four unique sessions over the course of two days, Enterprise MobileNext provides a deep dive exploration into a wide array of topics and industry-specific interests on mobile strategies for an increasingly mobile workforce. In addition to ground-breaking case studies and mobile roadmap presentations from industry leaders, registrants will benefit from one-on-one meetings with IDC’s top mobile enterprise analysts and networking opportunities with executives and enterprise business leaders representing various stages of mobile deployment.
Registration is open for Enterprise MobileNext. To register, visit https://register.rcsreg.com/r2/mnext2011/ga/clear.html. Those interested in obtaining more information about the Enterprise MobileNext, can visit www.mnextforum.com.
About IDG World Expo
IDG World Expo (www.idgworldexpo.com) is a leading producer of tradeshows and events for professionals and consumers seeking world-class education, strategic business relationships, and access to industry-leading products and services. IDG World Expo’s portfolio of conferences and events includes Macworld|iWorld, MacITÃ‚® Conference, Electronic Entertainment ExpoÃ‚® (E3Ã‚®), Anime ExpoÃ‚®, QuakeCon, HaloÃ‚® Fest, Enterprise MobileNext, Macworld Mobile at Mobile Asia Congress(TM), and Macworld Mobile at Mobile World Congress(TM) . IDG World Expo is a business unit of IDG, the world’s leading technology media, research and event company.
International Data Corporation (IDC) is the premier global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, and events for the information technology, telecommunications, and consumer technology markets. IDC helps IT professionals, business executives, and the investment community to make fact-based decisions on technology purchases and business strategy. More than 1,000 IDC analysts provide global, regional, and local expertise on technology and industry opportunities and trends in over 110 countries. For more than 47 years, IDC has provided strategic insights to help our clients achieve their key business objectives. IDC is a subsidiary of IDG, the world’s leading technology media, research, and events company. You can learn more about IDC by visiting www.idc.com.
All product and company names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
SOURCE IDG World Expo; International Data Corp (IDC)