New OS X Zone Puts Spotlight on Software Developers at Macworld | iWorld 2012
FRAMINGHAM, Mass., Oct. 25, 2011 /PRNewswire/ — IDG World Expo today announced that it will introduce the exclusive OS X Zone at Macworld | iWorld 2012. The new Macworld | iWorld, launched today, will showcase innovations for all Apple-related platforms, software and app development. To enhance opportunities for innovative organizations of all sizes, the OS X Zone will be an exciting new area of the show floor specifically designed to showcase OS X software developers, the most in-demand category of products requested by Macworld | iWorld attendees each year.
The OS X Zone offers developers a turnkey way to participate in Macworld | iWorld. IDG World Expo will provide the booths, so there will be no booths to design, ship, set up or tear down. The value of the booth space, coupled with a plethora of marketing benefits described below, is $15,000. However, if 100 developers sign on by December 2, 2011, participation will be offered at a remarkable $995, incentivizing the developer community to spread the word and take advantage of the opportunity. Developers can sign up now at: http://www.macworldiworld.com/exhibitors/osx.
“We are pleased to offer this unique exhibitor package to OS X developers, a move that reaffirms our commitment to ensuring that Mac products are well represented at Macworld | iWorld,” said Paul Kent, vice president and general manager of Macworld | iWorld 2012. “This is an opportunity for developers of all sizes to participate in an extremely efficient way, with minimal costs and maximum exposure. We hope OS X developers of all kinds and sizes will join us to show their work alongside other great iOS developers, musical performers, artists, film makers and everyone else who will make the new Macworld | iWorld an amazing and dynamic experience.”
The OS X Zone package will include the following:
- IDG World Expo will interview exhibiting companies on-site and post videos on the Macworld | iWorld website, ensuring that participation extends far beyond the walls of the Moscone Center.
- A Video Booth Tour of each OS X Zone exhibitor featured on the OS X Zone Video Booth Tour at macworldiworld.com ($5,000 value).
- Video about the company and product posted to a specially branded Macworld | iWorld OS X Zone You Tube channel and event website.
- Company featured in the Macworld | iWorld OS X Zone digital newsletter, which will be sent to all attendees pre-show.
- Company featured on the dedicated OS X Zone section on the event website uniquely devoted to promoting the company and product ($5,000 value).
- Company featured in 15-second advertising spot on the Macworld | iWorld digital signage, located on multiple screens throughout the Moscone Center throughout the three-day event ($2,500 value).
- Company listing in the “Exhibitor Search” function on the event website, which lists the company name, full contact information, booth number, company description and product categories ($100 value).
- Three (3) free Macworld | iWorld iFan Passes ($375 value).
- Company listing and description displayed on the Macworld | iWorld website.
- Company listing displayed in on-site guide and within the event mobile app.
- Opportunity to participate in the Macworld | iWorld First Looks program.
- Opportunity to submit for the Macworld | iWorld Best of Show Awards.
- Free Exhibits Only guest passes to distribute to customers and prospects.
- Macworld | iWorld promotional materials for use on company website and in prospect emails.
- Pre-event access to hundreds of pre-registered Macworld | iWorld media.
- PR Kit to help each company maximize reach to media attending Macworld | iWorld.
Exhibit Hall Presence:
- One (1) 1-Meter kiosk ($3,995 value).
- Header sign for company name.
- One (1) 500-watt electrical drop.
- One (1) wired Internet IP address.
- Standard carpeting.
- Nightly cleaning.
- Four (4) exhibitor badges.
- Overnight security in the Exhibit Hall.
- Discounted hotel and airfare rates.
Macworld | iWorld 2012 will take place January 26 – January 28, 2012, at the Moscone Center – West Hall in San Francisco. Registration is now open at: https://register.rcsreg.com/r2/macsf2012/ga/clear.html.
Connect with Macworld | iWorld 2012
For current happenings, news and chatter follow Macworld | iWorld 2012 on Twitter at http://twitter.com/MacworldExpo and like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/pages/MACWORLD/58481436623.
About Macworld | iWorld 2012
Macworld | iWorld 2012 is the world’s ultimate fan event for those who use, create, and love Apple products. Attendees will encounter a unique celebration of Apple technology-infused art, music, and film, as well as learning opportunities, and a shopping mecca in our expo hall filled with products and services for Apple users of all skill levels and interests. From home users, to artistic hobbyists and professionals, and the true Technorati–Macworld | iWorld 2012 gives attendees the chance to experience all that the amazing world of Apple-related tools can offer. For more information, please visit http://www.macworldiworld.com.
About IDG World Expo
IDG World Expo (www.idgworldexpo.com) is a leading producer of tradeshows and events for professionals and consumers seeking world-class education, strategic business relationships, and access to industry-leading products and services. IDG World Expo’s portfolio of conferences and events includes Macworld | iWorld, MacITÃ‚® Conference, Electronic Entertainment ExpoÃ‚® (E3Ã‚®), Anime ExpoÃ‚®, QuakeCon, HaloÃ‚® Fest, Enterprise MobileNext, Macworld Mobile at Mobile Asia Congress(TM), and Macworld Mobile at Mobile World Congress(TM). IDG World Expo is a business unit of IDG, the world’s leading technology media, research and event company.
SOURCE IDG World Expo