VeriStor Celebrates 10 Year Anniversary With New Customer Milestones and Multiple Industry Awards
ATLANTA, Nov. 9, 2011 /PRNewswire/ — VeriStor Systems, the Southeast region’s leading enterprise data storage and virtualization solution provider, today announced the celebration of its 10 year anniversary. With a decade of successive growth, VeriStor has become the nation’s most innovative and comprehensive data storage and virtualization solution provider.
“Over the past 10 years, VeriStor’s vision has remained focused on matching our customers with the best products and architectures that will meet their needs today and into tomorrow,” said Ashby Lincoln, CEO, VeriStor. “This commitment to customer value has produced successive years of customer growth and loyalty as we build on our mission to deliver innovative solutions that add immediate and lasting value to our customers’ environments.”
VeriStor’s 10th year has seen a succession of strategic company milestones including:
- The addition of VeriStor’s 600th customer. Customers, from SMB to Fortune 500 companies, have come to depend on VeriStor as a trusted partner and advisor for ongoing growth and expansion of their existing infrastructure today and into tomorrow. Over the years, VeriStor has earned a reputation as a customer advocate. The company architects the most efficient, high performance, and functional solutions that yield a rapid return on investment with 100% focus on delivering a solution that is the right fit, with the right products.
- The launch of VeriStor Cloud Services, a fully-managed and on-demand virtual infrastructure that offers enterprise-class data replication and recovery, continuity and secure archiving through both Public Cloud and Hosted Private Cloud options. Built using the latest technologies, processes and architecture, VeriStor Cloud Services provides ultimate flexibility and efficiency while, at the same time, delivering security and cost-efficiency as good or better than typical internal deployments.
- The opening of VeriStor Capital, a new division focused on providing the technology financing mid-sized companies need for simple and affordable technology acquisition. Offering a range of technology financing – from operating and capital leases, equipment rentals and acquisition lines of credit to project financing, equipment transition financing and flexible payment options (annual, quarterly, monthly and step) – VeriStor Capital provides the technology financing options that deliver operating elasticity with less risk, while preserving much needed operating cash.
In the past year, VeriStor has also received a number of industry and partner awards and distinctions, including:
- VeriStor was honored with VMware’s “First to Market with Disaster Recovery to the Cloud” award during VMworldÃ‚® 2011
- VeriStor was named Spectra Logic’s Top Ten Partner of the Year, 2011
- VeriStor was awarded the 2010 Dell Partner of the Year, Southeast Region
- VeriStor was recognized as the 2010 CommVault Accelerate Partner of the Year
- VeriStor was recognized as the HP/3PAR 2010 Partner of the Year, for the third year in a row
- VeriStor was named Veeam’s 2010 Southeast Reseller ProPartner of the Year
- VeriStor was awarded Nexsan’s Top Producer in the Americas distinction, 2010
- VeriStor was recognized on the 2010 Inc. 5000 list, for the fifth year in a row
- VeriStor was named a 2010 CRN Fast Growth 100 company, for the fourth year in a row
- VeriStor was honored as a 2011 CRN Tech Elite 250 company
- VeriStor was recognized on the 17th annual Everything Channel VAR 500 ranking, for the second year in a row
About VeriStor Systems, Inc.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., VeriStor Systems is a Solutions Architecture firm specializing exclusively in enterprise data storage, virtual infrastructure, cloud-based disaster recovery and technology financing. VeriStor’s integrated solutions include Storage, Server and Desktop Virtualization, Virtual IO & Consolidated Fabric, Fibre Channel and iSCSI Storage Area Networks (SANs), Network Attached Storage (NAS), De-Duplication, Backup and Recovery, Data Replication, Information Lifecycle Management (ILM) and Compliance Archiving. With more than 600 customers, VeriStor specializes in enterprise and mid-market companies in all industries throughout the Southeast including financial services, manufacturing, healthcare, education and federal, state and local government. More information can be found at http://www.veristor.com.
SOURCE VeriStor Systems, Inc.