Now Mimecast Can Simplify Email Management Systems
With MimecastÃ¢s cloud-based email management system, businesses can finally keep a lean, high performance Exchange set-up onsite, and also remove the need for third party systems on the network.
(PRWEB) November 09, 2011
Email is an organizationÃ¢s main form of communication, and over the last decade corporate email has become ever more complex, becoming expensive, difficult to manage, and at risk from security breaches. Mimecast has built a simplified email management system that can solve the complexity of email management. Now all businesses can benefit from cloud services.
Mimecast’s unified email management system now offers a suite of tools including email archiving, security and business email continuity in a single integrated solution. This offers continuous and consistent enforcement of email security, data loss prevention and archiving policies at all times.
Benefits of having a unified email management system:
- Ensures the integrity of email receipt, delivery, policy enforcement, tracking and retention
- Provides online email archiving that stores up to ten years of email
- Helps businesses achieve and manage compliance
- Protects users and network from spam, email viruses and other evolving threats
- Ensures users have ongoing access to their new and archived email
- Delivers rapid returns and cuts cost
For more information, watch this video about unified email management in the cloud, or visit the Mimecast website.
# # #
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2011/11/prweb8946764.htm