Southern California Playground Company Announces Recommendations for Choosing the Right Commercial Playground Equipment
Pacific Play Systems, based in Carlsbad, California, Shares Expertise to Help Homeowners Associations, Churches, Military Bases, and Schools Choose the Right Commercial Playground Equipment.
San Diego, CA (PRWEB) November 11, 2011
Choosing commercial playground equipment may seem like fun and games, but consumers must consider the possibility of injuries and the potential liability that can result from poor decisions made in the planning stage.
Whether purchasing commercial playground equipment for a homeowners association, a church, a military child care facility, or a school, itÃ¢s wise to carefully consider all the options to ensure a safe and fun environment that will be enjoyed for years to come.
Here are a few things to keep in mind:
1. Safety should be the first concern. Make sure the equipment complies with national safety guidelines and will provide long-term value.
2. Look for vendors that have a proven track record in the playground industry, offer full installation, and are capable of offering a high level of customer service throughout the process.
3. Consider the experience of the playground designer and installation crew. This will ensure the playground is age appropriate, installed correctly, and has proper safety surfacing. Meet with the playground designer to help evaluate the site and make recommendations.
4. Buy the best quality that fits the budget. This is not the time to buy the least expensive equipment to save money.
5. Be sure and include ongoing maintenance to the budget to ensure the playground remains safe for the long run.
Pacific Play Systems has assembled the highest quality American made products, manufactured by the most reputable and environmentally friendly local and regional manufacturers on the west coast. Founder Ali Bemanian brings a unique perspective to the playground industry with a masterÃ¢s degree in architecture.
For more information, please visit them on the Web.
About Pacific Play Systems
Pacific Play Systems, Inc. specializes in San Diego commercial playground equipment and offers commercial playground equipment, safety surfacing, and installation for parks, schools, preschools, HOAs, military bases, and churches in San Diego, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, Imperial, and Los Angeles Counties. They also offer a wide range of shade structures, sails, shelters, sports equipment, soft-contained play structures, water park play structures, and site furnishings.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prwebsouthern-california/playground-equipment/prweb8955424.htm