Binary Tree’s CMT for Exchange 3.3 Adds Capabilities to Accelerate Migrations from Lotus Domino to Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft Office 365
NEWARK, N.J., Jan. 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ — Binary Tree, a leading provider of software solutions for migrating to Microsoft Exchange and SharePoint, announced today the availability of CMT for Exchange 3.3, an updated version of Binary Tree’s acclaimed email migration software for migrating from Lotus Notes and Domino to Microsoft Exchange Server and to Exchange Online in Microsoft Office 365. CMT for Exchange 3.3 now includes support for the automated monitoring and recovery of migrations as well as for using migration workstations with 64-bit operating systems.
“The new features in CMT for Exchange 3.3 will enable migrations to be performed faster and with fewer interruptions,” stated Vadim Gringolts, CTO of Binary Tree. “Additionally, the automated monitoring and recovery capabilities will reduce the demands on project administrators to physically monitor and manage migrations, which can be quite useful since many migrations are performed at night and on weekends.”
Here is a summary of the new features in CMT for Exchange 3.3.
- Automated Migration Monitoring and Recovery. CMT for Exchange 3.3 now includes capabilities for heartbeat monitoring and reporting as well as for automated migration recovery. Combined, these new capabilities will monitor the processing of migrations, provide reports on workstation performance and availability, and restart any processes that were interrupted due to a crash in the Lotus Domino environment.
- Support for 64-bit Computing Platforms. CMT for Exchange 3.3 migration workstations now support the Windows 7 and Windows 2008 R2 64-bit computing platforms and also remain backward compatible to the Windows XP and Windows 2003 32-bit platforms. The addition of the 64-bit platforms will accelerate the processing of migrations from Domino to Exchange.
Resources related to this news release
- For more information on CMT for Exchange, please visit www.binarytree.com/exchange
Binary Tree social media resources
- LinkedIn: Binary Tree
- LinkedIn: Binary Tree – Migrate to Microsoft
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/BinaryTreeInc
- Twitter: @BinaryTreeInc
ABOUT BINARY TREE
Binary Tree is a leading provider of software for migrating enterprise messaging users and applications to on-premises and cloud-based versions of the Microsoft platform. Since 1993, Binary Tree and its business partners have helped over 6,000 customers around the world to migrate more than 25 million email users. Binary Tree’s suite of software provides solutions for migrating from Exchange 2003/2007 and Lotus Notes to on-premises and online versions of Exchange and SharePoint. Binary Tree is represented by business partners worldwide who provide specialized services and a proven methodology for guiding customers through complex transitions. Binary Tree is a Microsoft Gold ISV Partner, an IBM Premier Business Partner, and is Microsoft’s preferred vendor for migrating to Microsoft Office 365. Binary Tree is headquartered in the New York metropolitan area with international offices in London, Paris, Stockholm, Singapore, and Sydney. For more information, please visit us online at www.binarytree.com.
Binary Tree and CMT for Exchange are trademarks of Binary Tree, Inc. All other trademarks are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
SOURCE Binary Tree