Wavien Presents a Host of New Lighting Advancements at CES
VALENCIA, Calif., Jan. 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ — Wavien, Inc., of Valencia, CA, is demonstrating a range of products and prototypes based on its proprietary RLT(TM) and RLTA(TM) LED recycling and DPR(TM) reflector technologies. These Wavien technologies enable increases in efficiency and lifetime, which allow the design of lower-cost, maintenance-free products.
Demonstrations will be conducted for attendees at CES in Las Vegas from January 10-13th at the Las Vegas Convention Center, booth #21721.
Projector Demonstrations include:
- Low-cost white-LED illuminated, full color, 300 to 500 lumen-output, DLP(TM) digital projectors.
- A 1,000-lumen DLP digital projector with DPR light engine, which is maintenance free.
- High-output, light-recycling 7-LED array for 3-panel DLP digital cinema projectors with outputs Quad-HD with up to 25,000 lumens, when 4 units are blended together.
- Pocket/Pico projector with 0.45″ WXGA DLP panel.
- 3-D TFT-LCD projector for low-cost applications.
Demonstrations of Flashlights, searchlights, spotlights and down lights include:
- Ultra-bright, 15-Watt, MR-16 LED spot-type down light without fan cooling.
- Affordable, pocket-sized, narrow-beam, recycling LED flashlight with beam performance equal to 1,500 lumens output.
- Special Operations, high-power, narrow-beam, recycling LED flashlight with beam performance equal to 5,000 lumens output.
- Ultra-bright, ultra-long-range, 10,000-lumen output, DPR search-light with ultra-narrow beam.
- Ultra-narrow beam, ultra-long range, light-recycling LED lantern with beam performance equal to 20,000 lumens output.
- Ultra-bright, 15-Watt, MR-16 LED spot light without cooling fan.
GOBO projectors Demonstrations (ultra-bright projectors of fixed images such as corporate logos) include:
- Low-cost, maintenance-free 1,000-lumen output, light-recycling LED GOBO projector.
- Consumer-grade 300-lumen GOBO projector suitable for 35 mm slide format.
- High-power, 6,000-lumen, 7-LED array, light-recycling GOBO projector.
- Ultra-narrow beam, ultra-long range, ultra-bright DPR GOBO projector with less than 3-degree beam divergence.
These prototypes will enable potential licensees to develop a deeper understanding of the key features of Wavien’s DPR(TM), RLT(TM), and RLTA(TM) technologies and their applicability to new product developments.
“Wavien is a technology research and development company working on illumination systems for digital projection, entertainment lighting systems, fiber optics, and architectural lighting. Light sources include arc lamps, LEDs, and lasers,” stated Dr. Kenneth Li, President and CEO of Wavien, Inc., who is also the inventor of the DPR and RLT systems. Dr. Li added: “At this time, we have licensees of DPR, RLT and RLTA systems in Taiwan. Wavien, a U.S.-based and U.S.-financed company, is also working with potential licensees in the United States, Japan, and other countries. Several products are already in manufacturing and quotations are available from the licensees directly when requested.”
Wavien extends an invitation to interested parties to visit the Wavien booth, #21712, at the Las Vegas Convention Center during CES. Please contact Harry Farrar for further details at 1.661.294.2900 ex. 210
About Wavien, Inc.
Wavien, based in Valencia, California, is a technology licensing company developing long-life, high-performance light sources and engine prototypes for the projection and general lighting industries. Wavien currently offers its unique DPR light engine, RLT, and RLTA technologies, which improve lamp life, brightness, and efficiency when teamed with applications in the projection display, fiber optics, entertainment, and general lighting markets.
DPR, RLT, and RLTA are registered trademarks of Wavien, Inc.
For more information, please visit http://www.wavien.com or contact the company.
Sales and Marketing
(661) 294-2900 ext. 210
SOURCE Wavien, Inc.