Accu-Sort to Demonstrate Barcode Automation Solutions at MODEX 2012
PHILADELPHIA, Feb.2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ – Accu-Sort Systems, Inc. will be exhibiting several barcode automation solutions in booth #2312 at MODEX 2012, February 6-9, at the Georgia World Conference Center in Atlanta. Visitors will learn how these innovations SCAN, MEASURE, LABEL, and MOVE product through their distribution centers, providing higher read rates, more accurate sortation, greater throughput and lower maintenance costs.
- SCAN quickly and accurately with the latest AccuLazr(TM) laser barcode scanners and AccuVision® 2D barcode scanners.
- MEASURE accurately with dimensioning systems for cubing or revenue recovery.
- LABEL automatically with the FAST Label® Print and Apply system.
- MOVE confidently with the FAST Sort® Small Item Sortation system.
During the four day event, LIVE demonstrations will present several solutions that go beyond barcode scanning:
- Use an iPad® and WIFI connection to monitor and control an AccuLazr AL5010 laser barcode scanner with adjustable raster.
- Test drive the AV6010 camera’s integrated dimensioning and side-by-side package detection.
- Observe the AccuVision Basic Dimensioning System at work.
- Experience the FAST Label Print and Apply System in action.
- Analyze the performance of all barcode scanners on the conveyor using FAST Monitor(TM).
Accu-Sort will also present two educational seminars during MODEX:
- Seminar 103: “Laser Barcode Scanning: Rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated” (Theatre A, Monday 10:30AM)
- Seminar 206: “Small Item Sortation: Solving the BIG problem of sorting small things” (Theater A, Tuesday 3:15PM)
For more information about the Accu-Sort barcode automation solutions and seminars being presented at MODEX, visit: http://blog.accusort.com/download-free-modex-2012-preview-guide-PR2.
Accu-Sort Systems is a pioneer in advanced auto ID, sortation and material handling systems with over 40 years of experience deploying and supporting scanning, tracking and sortation solutions in various industries including parcel, postal, and retail. The company is one of the world’s leading providers of high-speed laser and camera-based solutions for barcode reading as well as complete turn-key integrated systems solutions. 1-800-BARCODE or www.accusort.com.
For high resolution image: http://www.ggcomm.com/Accusort/print_and_apply.jpg
Accu-Sort(®), AccuVision®, AccuLazr(TM), FAST Label®, FAST Monitor®, FAST Sort® AXIOM(TM), AXIOM-X(TM) and 1-800-BARCODE(TM) are trademarks of Accu-Sort Systems. iPad® is a trademark of Apple Inc.
Accu-Sort Systems, Inc.
Goldstein Group Communications
SOURCE Accu-Sort Systems, Inc.