CMT’s Surfactants HPC Dubai Unveils Opportunities in Middle East, GCC, Turkey, Africa
Improved economic conditions and rising disposable incomes in the Middle East have stimulated growth for the household care industry and in turn opportunities for surfactant producers. With its advantaged feedstocks and access to growth markets, the Middle East is set to become the petrochemical sector’s core. Moreover, innovation in laundry detergents over the past few years has focused on performance and compatibility with other additives and ingredients of the formulation, eco-benefits and sustainability, providing cost-effective solutions to the formulators.
Dubai, UAE (PRWEB) February 07, 2012
CMT´s Surfactants HPC Dubai, is set to be an informative event with the industry´s top players sharing their expertise and analysis on market development for the personal & home care and surfactants business in GCC, Turkey, and North Africa.
A key focus at the conference is the highly anticipated End-User panel discussion on industry expectations. Joining the panel is Mr. Imran Sajjad, Head Of Purchasing at Henkel Arabia for Home and Personal Care Products.
Other key contributing speakers and topic highlights are:
- Mr. N. Jayavantha Prabhu, Head of Marketing, SEEF Limited with topic on linear alkyl benzene(LAB) Market Dynamics
- Mr. Vivek Sirohi, VP R&D South Asia, Hindustan Unilever Limited presenting a paper on India & her Fast evolving Personal & Home Care Market
. A session on Oleochemical Outlook — Feedstock & Applications to be delivered by Dr. Hazimah Abu Hassan, Director — AOTD, Malaysian Palm Oil Board (MPOB)
- Challenges of Product Introduction in the ME market — A Case Study will be showcased by Mr. Memosh Khawaja, General Manager – Laundry & Home Care GCC, Henkel Arabia for Home and personal care products
- Mr. Yasser El-Shalakany, Regional Manager Middle East, ECCO Middle East delivers a session on Surfactants Market Development in the Emerging Regions (GCC, Turkey, North Africa) and talks about current vs future capacities, trend & growth comparison between countries/region.
- MES – A Green Alternate Surfactant will be addressed by Mr. Ravindra C Phadke, General Manager – Marketing, Chemithon Engineers Ltd
- ME surfactant consumption rate, application of surfactants in powder & liquid detergents, SIDCO’s involvement in the ME market will be discussed by Mohammed Ghanem, R&D Manager, Saudi Industrial Detergents Co, in his session on Home & Institutional Care Market Outlook & Developments in the Middle East
The rest of the invited international experts include Novozymes A/S, Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC), FARMONA Natural Cosmetics Laboratory, Gulf Centre for Soap and Chemical Industry LLC, AKZO NOBEL CHEMICALS SPA.
For the complete Conference Agenda, visit website here or contact Ms. Grace Oh, +65 63469147
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2012/2/prweb9148813.htm