The Top 17 Reasons Why Organizations Should Implement an Enterprise Scheduler in 2012
Fortune 500 companies, corporations, enterprise-level organizations and large and medium-sized businesses that schedule appointments and reservations can improve and simplify their booking processes in 2012 by incorporating an enterprise scheduler into their operations. Appointment-Plus enterprise scheduling software has just released its top 17 reasons why these groups can benefit from this technology.
Scottsdale, AZ (PRWEB) February 14, 2012
Scheduling and managing appointments and reservations is an important task for Fortune 500 companies, corporations, enterprise-level organizations and large and medium-sized businesses throughout the globe, regardless of their scope or the type of services being booked. Greater efficiency is a goal for many of these groups in 2012, which is why a scheduling solution for automating, simplifying and streamlining this oftentimes tedious and time-consuming task has become a top priority. Recognizing this need for information, Appointment-Plus, the worldwide experts in online scheduling solutions and creators of the scheduling industry´s most feature-rich and flexible enterprise scheduler, has created a list of the top reasons why companies, organizations and businesses should consider implementing enterprise scheduling software into their operations this year.
Although scheduling and managing appointments and reservations may seem simple on the surface, it can require significant time, staff resources and other commitments that businesses and organizations may not initially be aware of.
“The true impact of scheduling in a more traditional and inefficient fashion may not always be apparent,” says Bob La Loggia, CEO of Appointment-Plus. “That´s why we compiled this list of the benefits of incorporating online enterprise scheduling software into your operations.”
The top 17 reasons why companies should implement an enterprise scheduler like Appointment-Plus in 2012 are:
1. It saves staff time and resources.
2. It saves money.
3. It´s scalable to accommodate a large number of employees, customers and appointments/reservations.
4. It´s highly configurable to meet your specific scheduling needs.
5. It can integrate with existing processes and applications already in place.
6. It can completely automate the scheduling process.
7. It´s effective for scheduling across multiple locations, offices, facilities and other sites.
8. It´s easy for staff to use.
9. It´s more convenient for customers, clients, students and patients.
10. It´s accessible from any Internet connection.
11. It comes with dedicated business and support contacts.
12. It´ll help you reduce the “no-show” rate.
13. It keeps your enterprise operation open 24 hours a day.
14. It´s easier to manage staff schedules and future appointments.
15. It instantly informs you and your staff of new, cancelled and changed appointments/reservations.
16. It makes reporting and record-keeping simple.
17. You won´t have to worry about over-bookings or mistakes.
A leader in online scheduling solutions since 2001, Appointment-Plus enterprise scheduling software provides its 5,000-plus clients with the tried-and-true functionality it needs to completely transform its scheduling processes, such as online self-scheduling, whereby individuals book their own appointments and reservations conveniently on their own; automated e-mail and text message reminders, which can reduce the “no-show” rate by over 50 percent; and robust record-keeping and reporting capabilities that eliminate the need to manage appointment and customer data in separate systems, spreadsheets or files.
Appointment-Plus is especially suited for corporations, enterprise-level organizations and large and medium-sized businesses, as it has the experience and knowledge to create the perfect application configured specifically to their unique scheduling needs. Among services and benefits offered in its enterprise-level suite are:
- A highly scalable system that allows organizations to easily accommodate increases in workload, users and growth.
- Web services, including integrations with existing software systems.
- The most configurable scheduling software system available.
- 24-hour support from its headquarters in Scottsdale, Ariz.
- Dedicated business and support contacts.
- “Turnkey”, existing solutions that are instantly ready to go live.
- Custom graphic user interface (GUI) development.
- Robust reporting capabilities.
To learn more about Appointment-Plus enterprise scheduler, click here.
About Appointment-Plus: Appointment-Plus is the worldwide leader in online scheduling solutions for growing businesses, enterprises, higher education, government and logistics. With over 15 million end-users and 75 million appointments booked since its inception in 2001, Appointment-Plus is one of the fastest growing cloud-based services in the world. Headquartered in Scottsdale, Ariz., organizations ranging in size from Fortune 500 companies to small businesses use Appointment-Plus to book an average of 2.5 million appointments monthly.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2012/2/prweb9183775.htm