KidCheck Now Offers Children’s Check-in Station and PC Solutions
KidCheck, Inc., provider of secure children´s check-in software solutions, has expanded its product line to also offer check-in station hardware options to improve the overall check-in experience. These include the KidCheck Complete Check-in Station, KidCheck Check-in PC and KidCheck Mobile Check-in Cart. More information can be found at http://www.kidcheck.com.
Boise, Idaho (PRWEB) February 22, 2012
KidCheck, Inc. today announced it has added check-in station hardware products to its suite of secure children´s check-in software solutions to improve the overall check-in experience. These new offerings include the KidCheck Complete Check-in Station, KidCheck Check-in PC and KidCheck Mobile Check-in Cart.
“Our customers often asked us to be their one stop shop for all things check-in and to provide the check-in station and PC in addition to our software subscription solutions,” said Alex Smith, CEO of KidCheck. “We listened to their request and are excited to now offer innovative check-in station hardware solutions that fulfill a variety of needs.”
“Additionally, we´ve taken it one step further,” continues Smith. “To make check-in as simple and effortless as possible, we pre-load the check-in PC with the necessary software and drivers so it´s set-up and ready to run the software subscription they purchased. This continues KidCheck´s goal of delivering smart, simple check-in solutions.”
KidCheck Check-in Station Offerings
The KidCheck Complete Check-in Station provides a full featured, stylish solution incorporating all the hardware you need to complete check-in, all in one package. It includes the check-in PC system, mobile cart and starter kit.
The KidCheck Check-in PC provides a fully functional, ready-to-go computing system in a sleek black look. The KidCheck Check-in PC features:
- A full-featured, space-saving Asus® EeeBox PC EB1021 nettop mounted directly behind an 18.5”LCD monitor to create a virtual all-in-one, plus compact keyboard and mouse
- Pre-loaded with check-in software and drivers to run check-in out of the box (software subscription not included)
- The nettop is just over an inch wide and incorporates a 1.65GHz AMD Dual-Core Processor E-450, 2GB DDR3 memory, 320GB HDD storage, Windows 7 Home Premium, integrated high-speed 802.11b/g/n WiFi, four USB 2.0 and two USB 3.0 ports
- Customers have the option of purchasing the Check-in PC and Mobile Cart as a package or separately
The KidCheck Mobile Check-in Cart organizes check-in items in a compact, stylish design.
- It neatly holds a notebook PC, or monitor plus keyboard, printer and scanner
- It´s easy to assemble, simple to use and mobile, which allows you to quickly move check-in to where you need it
- This mobile cart features two shelves, a storage compartment and is specifically designed for compact computer systems such as notebooks or nettops
The KidCheck Check-in Starter Kit covers basic check-in needs with a DYMO LabelWriter printer, KidCheck laser barcode scanner and four pack of labels.
KidCheck, Inc. provides secure, web based children´s check-in software and complete check-in station solutions for churches and child care professionals. KidCheck is committed to delivering easy-to-use, reliable and secure check-in systems backed by expert, personal service and support. To learn more or to sign up for a demo visit http://www.kidcheck.com.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prwebKidCheck/childrens_check-in/prweb9167026.htm