Edge Technologies, Inc. Introduces AppBoard 2.2 and enPortal 5.0
FAIRFAX, Va., Feb. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ — Edge Technologies, Inc. today announced major upgrades to its industry-leading data visualization products: Edge AppBoard(TM) and Edge enPortal®. The upgrades, which include mobile devices support for AppBoard, and a redesigned architecture and interface for enPortal, are available for immediate delivery. Both products will be demonstrated at IBM Pulse 2012, March 4 – 7 in Las Vegas.
AppBoard Version 2.2
Edge AppBoard is a data integration and data visualization platform that redefines the cost/benefit equation for the development and deployment of real-time business systems dashboards. AppBoard empowers users to create compelling dashboards by connecting, integrating, visualizing, and interacting with data in a straight-forward builder environment. AppBoard Version 2.2 offers several major new features, and a variety of enhancement and performance upgrades. Major new AppBoard 2.2 features include:
- Mobile Device Support for Apple iOS and Android mobile devices.
- A new User/Role Management Interface for managing Users and Roles from within the AppBoard Builder.
- Pre-packaged Content including pre-built and pre-configured Stacks, Boards, Widgets, Collections, and Data Sources, as well as a new Summary Board for the Tivoli Netcool/Omnibus Adapter.
AppBoard 2.2 also offers a variety of additional features including: Improved wizard configuration panels, a new Clone Widget function, Shared Filters functionality, Bundled Actions, and a wide variety of performance enhancements.
enPortal Version 5.0
For more than a decade, enPortal has set the standard for secure, vendor-neutral network management tool integration. With pre-built Product Integration Modules for common third-party applications, enPortal is a Commercial Off-The-Shelf solution that quickly integrates these network management tools and offers advanced capabilities including: Single Sign-On and Sign-Off, multi-tenancy, re-branding, and role/domain-based access via secure proxy.
With release 5.0, enPortal gets a new look, and is even easier to deploy, administer and operate. Major enhancements include:
- Greatly improved content provisioning and simplified administration, including one-click content assignment, drag-and-drop menu rearrangement, and a new provisioning model.
- Seamless integration with AppBoard makes for even easier development and deployment of data visualizations.
- Improved Look and Feel. enPortal’s LAF has been completely updated to rival today’s most visually appealing and easy to navigate websites.
AppBoard 2.2 and enPortal 5.0 will be unveiled in Booth E420 at the upcoming IBM Pulse 2012 Conference, which takes place at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, NV from March 4-7.
About Edge Technologies, Inc.
Edge Technologies is a world-class software development company focused on core practices in Data Visualization, Information Integration, and Flex Consulting. Edge products and services facilitate faster, more complete data integration; user-centric visualizations; easy, secure information sharing; and enhanced situational awareness across a diverse set of information stakeholders. Since 1993, Edge has been providing leading-edge products and services to many of the world’s most sophisticated network, intelligence, operational and logistics environments. Edge Technologies’ clients include Fortune 500 companies, Managed Service Providers, and the United States Federal Government, including the Department of Defense.
SOURCE Edge Technologies, Inc.