Devolutions Launches New and Improved Version 7.0 of Remote Desktop Manager
Latest Version of Remote Desktop Manager Enhances Ease-of-Use, Credentials Management, Password Management and More. The Update is a Major Milestone in the Product´s Evolution and Adds Significant New Team-Oriented Features.
Lavaltrie, Quebec (PRWEB) March 02, 2012
Devolutions (devolutions.net), a Canadian-based enterprise software development firm with more than 150,000 users in over 70 countries, announced today that it has launched a major update to its flagship product Remote Desktop Manager.
Remote Desktop Manager allows users to safely, efficiently and simply manage remote connections and virtual machines — whether they´re across the street, or on the other side of the world. This latest version (7.0) offers a wide range of new features, including:
- New wizards to import credentials from a wide range of Password Management tools, such as SplashID, LastPass, KeePass, OnePassword, Passpack, DataVault, PasswordDepot, Password Agent, LogMeIn, RoboForm, and Dameware
- New and improved password generator, KeePass multi database support, password quality evaluator, SSH key generator, Yubico support, and other enhanced security features
- New role management with Remote Desktop Manager Server
- New Hyper-V dashboard for easy at-a-glance viewing
- New Intel AMT vPro support
- PowerShell session type option, including remote support
- New PowerShell Cmdlet support
- New UI improvements, including improved text entry, more filter options, additional shortcuts, French translation, custom group icon, sort priority option, and more.
- New built-in SSH tunnel/Telnet/SSH Shell/FTP/SFTP/UltraVNC embedded
- New integrated PDF, Visio and Office document support
- New native embedded UltraVNC
- New ability to export data entries to Csv, Xml and encrypted html
“Version 7.0 elevates Remote Desktop Manager to its highest level ever,” commented Devolutions´ CEO and founder David Hervieux. “By adding more team-oriented features and functionality, our users across the world can now enjoy an enhanced level password management, credentials management and remote computer management. As always, listening to our users and inviting them to tell us how they want us to evolve Remote Desktop Manager is crucially important to us. We´re proud of the quality of this major update, and look forward to helping more users around the world solve their remote desktop problems elegantly and efficiently.”
A 30 day trial of Remote Desktop Manager (7.0) is available here. Users who wish to continue using the software after the trial period can choose to download the free Standard edition, or upgrade to the fee-based Enterprise edition.
For more information or media inquiries, contact Mélissa Gagnon at (450) 935-0608 or news(at)devolutions(dot)net.
Established in 2004, Devolutions is a Canadian-based company located near Montreal, Quebec. The firm currently has over 150,000 users in over 70 countries. The firm´s mission is to develop innovative enterprise software that helps users cost-effectively, simply and effectively achieve their network management and security goals. The firm is also committed to providing exceptional technical support, ensuring an excellent user experience that exceeds expectations, and delivering high performance with superior quality. The firm´s current roster of solutions includes Remote Desktop Manager, Password Vault Manager, Remote Desktop Manager Online and Remote Desktop Manager Server (beta). Learn more about Devolutions at http://devolutions.net/
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prwebremotedesktopmanager/devolutions/prweb9238618.htm