Salesforce Service Cloud and Customers Take Home Four 2012 CRM magazine Service Awards
SAN FRANCISCO, March 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ — Salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM), the enterprise cloud computing (http://www.salesforce.com/cloudcomputing/) company, today announced the Salesforce Service Cloud has won two CRM magazine 2012 Service Leader Awards in the Customer Case Management and Web Support categories. The Service Cloud won for Customer Case Management in the category’s inaugural year, and took home top honors in the Web Support category. The magazine also awarded the CRM magazine 2012 Service Elite Award to social enterprises Corel and KLM Royal Dutch Airlines for their success in delivering business-to-consumer customer service with the Service Cloud.
Comments on the News:
- “Social enterprises recognize a transformational shift is occurring as consumers turn to social and mobile technologies to rant, rave, and seek help,” said Dave Kellogg, senior vice president and general manager, Service Cloud, salesforce.com. “Unlike legacy contact centers, the Service Cloud is built to delight customers by delivering customer service for the social enterprise. The Service Cloud is trusted to power the largest contact centers in the industry because it delivers customer service at a scale and speed no one else can match. We’re excited the Service Cloud was recognized by CRM magazine for its leadership and innovation.”
- “Innovative vision, superb customer satisfaction and depth of product functionality are the keys to success for companies delivering customer service solutions,” said David Myron, editorial director, CRM magazine. “We congratulate this year’s winners of the 2012 CRM Service Awards for consistently excelling in all three of those areas.”
- “Building customer trust and loyalty is based, in large part, on our ability to quickly and efficiently resolve any issue they encounter. With more of today’s consumers connecting through social channels, it’s critical that Corel’s employees are able to easily collaborate on cases and resolve the host of issues that can occur, particularly when supporting an increasingly global customer base,” said Malgosia Plucinska, senior director, global customer experience at Corel. “With the help of the Service Cloud and the social enterprise, we are now able to resolve issues in minutes, not days. Not only do we have happier customers, we’re also positively impacting our bottom line by delivering a better, more consistent, customer experience.”
- “While other companies in our industry suffer from sagging customer satisfaction and loyalty ratings, we have taken a proactive approach in making our customers’ lives easier while traveling by engaging them through the social and mobile tools they already employ,” said Viktor van der Wijk, director of digital marketing at Air France KLM. “With salesforce.com’s social enterprise technologies, we have increased loyalty and developed positive ambassadors for our company.”
Salesforce.com and the CRM magazine Service Leader Awards
- Salesforce.com was seen as the “most visionary vendor” in the Customer Case Management category for its customer service innovation, and was also recognized for its prowess and leadership in both business-to-consumer and business-to-business customer service.
- For the Web Support category, the judges acknowledged that Service Cloud customers love the ease of deployment and user interface design of the company’s products.
- Both categories highlight the positive impact salesforce.com has experienced from its recent acquisitions that expand and enhance the capabilities of the Service Cloud, particularly the acquisition of the social media monitoring and engagement leader Salesforce Radian6.
Corel Wins a CRM magazine Service Elite Award for its “State-of-the-Art” Contact Center
- Corel, an award-winning developer of graphic design, digital art, digital media, and productivity software, was recognized for its integrated deployment of the Service Cloud along with the Salesforce Sales Cloud.
- These apps enabled Corel to transform into a social enterprise, streamline communications and respond to customers regardless of the channel they used, including chat, phone, web, e-mail or social media networks.
- Corel’s unique Salesforce deployment resulted in a 50 percent increase in net promoter score (NPS), a 59 percent decrease in call wait-time and a 70 percent quarter-over-quarter growth of social media-generated technical support cases.
KLM Wins a CRM magazine Service Elite Award for Resolving Cases More Quickly
- KLM was recognized for its deployment of the Service Cloud and Radian6 for social media monitoring and engagement.
- With the Service Cloud and Radian6, KLM introduced the first social media-driven flight schedule, which led to scaled social media engagement across the airline and a new way to assist and delight customers.
- KLM is now able to collect, track and trace all conversations in one place, which allows the airline to see any customer’s social engagement history with KLM and measure overall brand sentiment on the Web.
- Now KLM can address any issue in real time via social media and has reduced the first contact resolution time from seven days to 24 hours with a maximum response time of one hour.
If you’d like to tweet about the Service Cloud’s, Corel’s, and KLM’s success with the CRM Service Awards, here are a few suggested tweets to send to your followers:
- Click to tweet: .@Salesforce Service Cloud takes home 2 @CRM Service Leader Awards for #custserv! Read more here: http://bit.ly/ym5e57
- Click to tweet: .@Salesforce social enterprises @KLM & @CorelSoftware win the @CRM Service Elite Awards 4 #custserv! Read more here: http://bit.ly/ADhZ3l
- Download a copy of CRM magazine’s CRM Service Awards article
- Like the Service Cloud on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ServiceCloud
- To see a demo of the Service Cloud, visit: https://www.facebook.com/ServiceCloud?sk=app_278917645490268
- For prospective customers, get your free trial of Service Cloud today at: http://www.salesforce.com/service-cloud/overview/
- For more information on Corel’s success with salesforce.com, visit: http://www.salesforce.com/showcase/stories/corel.jsp
- To see a video on KLM’s innovative approach to delivering customer service via social technologies, visit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqHWAE8GDEk&feature=player_embedded
About CRM magazine:
CRM magazine is the leading publication of the customer relationship management industry, covering sales, marketing, customer service, and strategy. The magazine also administers and hosts the annual CRM Evolution conference. Each of these properties is designed to serve customer-centric business initiatives, and leaders who recognize CRM as a key strategy for creating enhanced customer value in any industry. For more information about the magazine, its editorial calendar or CRM in general, please visit http://www.destinationCRM.com, or on Twitter at @CRM and @destinationCRM. The destinationCRM Web site (which is updated daily) and the monthly magazine are properties of CRM Media, a division of Information Today, Inc.
With more than 100,000 customers, salesforce.com is the enterprise cloud computing company that is leading the shift to the social enterprise. Social enterprises leverage social, mobile and open cloud technologies to put customers at the heart of their business. Based on salesforce.com’s real-time, multitenant architecture, the company’s platform and application services allow customers to:
- Create employee social networks with Salesforce Chatter, Salesforce Rypple and Salesforce Force.com.
- Develop customer social networks with the Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce Service Cloud and Salesforce Data.com.
- Connect with customers on public social networks with Salesforce Heroku, Salesforce Radian6 and Salesforce Site.com.
- Empower small businesses to become social enterprises with Salesforce Desk.com and Salesforce Do.com.
- Extend a company’s social enterprise with apps from the leading enterprise app marketplace, AppExchange.
- Run apps on Database.com, the first social enterprise database.
Any unreleased services or features referenced in this or other press releases or public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase salesforce.com applications should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available. Salesforce.com has headquarters in San Francisco, with offices in Europe and Asia, and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol “CRM.” For more information please visit http://salesforce.com, or call 1-800-NO-SOFTWARE.
©2012 salesforce.com, inc. All rights reserved. Salesforce.com, Salesforce, Chatter, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Radian6, Jigsaw, AppExchange, Force.com, Heroku, and all associated logos are trademarks of salesforce.com, inc. in the United States and other countries. Salesforce.com offers its Siteforce products and services in Germany under the Force.com Sites trademark. Other names used herein may be trademarks of their respective owners. Other names used herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.