Beefeaters Dog Treats Launches New Web Site with More Bark & Byte
NORTH BERGEN, N.J., March 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ — Beefeaters has virtually gone to the dogs with the launch of their new custom web site www.beefeaters.com.
Beefeaters is a leading manufacturer of dog treats, with a full line of dog-food treats, rawhide-treats and chews that are oven-baked to seal in flavor. The launch of the new website, which offers stories and tips to help care for your dog, is part of their ongoing efforts to enhance the interaction and availability of information for dogs owners worldwide.
The new Beefeaters web site includes:
- A custom Treat Matchmaker that suggests a treat based on your dog’s personality,
- A Pawsome Tricks section, featuring tricks to teach your dog,
- An Online Shop with extensive products listing to allow visitors to discover and purchase new products,
- An Online Contest with weekly gift card prizes,
- A Beefeaters Blog that talks about the “healthy & fun” aspect of dog ownership,
- A Retailers section that lists all of the locations that carry Beefeaters,
- Customized Social media pages to showcase updates and promotional offers available exclusively from the Beefeaters online shop.
“From learning new tricks to finding the best treats for dogs of a certain age, the site is sure to make dogs and dog owners alike happy,” said Kehila Aguilar, Marketing Manager at Beefeaters. “With this new web site, it allows us to become one of the leading resources for dog tips, tricks and care.”
To coincide with the launch the web site, Beefeaters is offering an exclusive contest. Running weekly through November 2012, Beefeaters will be giving away two weekly $50 Amazon.com gift cards to lucky entry winners. All you have to do is submit information about your prized pup on our web site – it’s that easy!
To view the new Beefeaters web site, visit www.beefeaters.com.
For over 25 years, Beefeaters has been recognized as a leading manufacturer of dog treats, with a full line of dog-food treats, rawhide-treats and chews. We have a reputation for providing quality dog treats to complement any breed’s well-balanced diet. The Beefeaters line of rawhide dog treats and chews are natural and oven-baked to seal in flavor. For more information or to buy Beefeaters dog treats online, visit www.beefeaters.com.
Jerry Grymek-LMA Communications Inc.